Paychex Flex Overview
- Rochester, NY
- 10,001+ employees
- Human Resources Services
Paychex Flex interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Paychex Flex interview questions and answers.
|Paychex Flex Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the Advanced Selenium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Paychex Flex interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paychex Flex Automation Testing Interview Questions
- What is the latest thing you heard about any new technology?
- How to switch between different tabs in one browser in Selenium?
- Write a Program to select multiple elements in the list n extract the elements selected.
- What are the flavors of selenium?
- What is selenium?
- What advantages of selenium over other tools?
- What is the main difference between Selenium RC and webdriver?
- Why did you choose webdriver over RC
- What is the difference between assert and verify
- How will you run a test in internet explorer or FF or chrome using webdriver?
- What are the advantages of a webdriver?
- What are the different ways to identify objects in selenium?
- What are XPath and CSS?
- Which one is better, XPath or CSS?
- How will you handle dynamic elements?
- What is an implicit wait in webdriver?
- What are the different assertions or checkpoints used in your script?
What is the difference b/w @DataProvider and @parameters in testNG ??
Ans: Data provider will let you specify multiple sets of data in class so that the test can run multiple times; the parameter allows you to get data from an external source (suite file) but only one value at a time
How can I find XPath in Internet Explorer?
Ans: Use MRI http://www.westciv.com/mri/
What are the challenges faced by you in automation testing?
- Unavailability of Automation Environment.
- Unstable Application
- Frequently changing features and workflows lead to maintenance issues.
- Frequently changing Testdata leads to regular modification and maintenance.
- Objects and their properties are changed frequently.
- Managing test results for every build for future reference.
- Handling Exceptions.
- Cross Browser Testing
- Handling Popups.
- Dealing with pop-up windows: Selenium can sometimes fail to record common popups in web apps. To handle any alert popup, you can apply a getAlert function. Before running the script, you must import a package that generates a WebDriver script for handling alerts. The efficient interface brings with it the following commands: void dismiss(), void accept (), getText(), and void sendKeys(String stringToSend)—the first two click on the “cancel” and “OK” buttons on a popup window.
Timeout resulting from synchronization problems: One should ideally use selenium.IsElementPresent(locator) to verify that the object is in a loop with Thread.Sleep()
About Paychex Flex Company
The workplace as we know it is changing. Paychex leads the way by simplifying complex HR, payroll, and benefits. Our innovative HR outsourcing technology and the expertise of our highly trained HR consultants meet the evolving needs of our clients and their employees. You can see it in our growth as an HR leader, and in the positive returns we deliver to our shareholders.
Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, benefits, human resources, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their businesses.
Backed by more than 45 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 670,000 payroll clients as of May 31, 2019, across more than 100 locations in the U.S. and Europe and pays one out of every 12 American private sector employees.
Information regarding licensing can be found on the NMLS consumer access website, www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Paychex, Inc.