Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Palo Alto Networks interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Tricky Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Palo Alto Networks interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 07-12-2021
- Introduce yourself
- What are your roles & Responsibilities in your current Company?
- Explain Your Current Project, and explain your project
- What are the challenges you faced in Automation?
- OOPs Concept used in Framework
- Explain Abstraction & Inheritance
- How to handle Alert Button? Tell me the Method of it.
- Please explain to me the code How to write & Read from Excel.
- FileInputStream is a Class or Interface?
- Difference Between Retesting & Regression
- Difference between Interface & Abstraction
- What are abstract Methods & can we extend them?
- Explain the Agile, & What is PBI?
- What is priority & Severity? Tell me a High Priority & Low Severity examples.
- What is Integration Testing?
- Explain the Water Fall Model.
- Tell me Which Automation tool you used for Mobile autoamtion.
- What are desired capabilities in Appium?
- Tell API Components
- What tools have you used?
- Have you used cucumber?
- Have you used SQL
- Asked a few Join Query
- What is Jenkins
- How do you generate results in your framework?
- What steps will be if we want to start automation on the new project?
- Explain to Me About GitHub, How you Store Code.
- Different types of Inheritance, And what is Multiple Inheritance?
- What is a Static & Dynamic Website?
- What is POST Method?
- What are 400 & 404 errors code?
- How to store a value which is a text box using webdriver?
- How to switch between the windows
- How to handle alerts and confirmation boxes
- How to switch between frames
- How to mouse over an element?
- What is the action class in the webdriver?
- How to get the number of links available on the page?
- What is TestNG?
- Different annotations in TestNG
- What is the difference between the before method and before class?
- What are the different attributes for @Test annotation?
- Can we run a group of test cases using TestNG?
About Palo Alto Networks Company
Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology transforming how people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world’s greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration.
By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, we are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before.