Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Palo Alto Networks interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Palo Alto Networks interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 07-12-2021
- Introduce yourself
- What are your roles & Responsibilities in current Company
- Explain Your Current Project, and explain ur project
- What are the challenges u faced in Automation
- OOPs Concept used in Framework
- Explain Abstraction & Inheritance
- How to handle Alert Button, Tell me Methods of it?
- Explain to me Code How to write & Read from Excel.
- FileInputStream is a Class or Interface?
- Difference Between Retesting & Regression
- Difference between Interface & Abstraction
- What are abstract Methods & can we extend them?
- Explain the Agile, & What is PBI?
- What is priority & Severity, Tell me High Priority & Low Severity
- What is Integration Testing?
- Explain Water Fall Model.
- Tell me Which Automation tool you used for Mobile
- What are desired capabilities in Appium
- Tell API Components
- What tools you have used
- Have you used cucumber
- Have you used SQL
- Joint Query
- what is Jenkins
- How you generate results in your framework
- If we want to start automation on the new project what will be the steps.
- Explain Me About GitHub, How u Store Code.
- Different types of Inheritance, And what is Multiple Inheritance
- What is Static & Dynamic Website
- What is POST Method?
- What is 400 & 404?