Optimal Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Optimal interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Optimal Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Software Testing Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Optimal interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optimal Interview Questions
Company Name: Optimal
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Mode of Interview: Skype
Time Duration: 40 min
Updated on: 14.09.2021
- What are your roles and responsibilities?
- What are bug backlogs?
- What is agile, and what is scrum
- Program: Print only repeated letters with a count of strings.
- Program: Java Program to Count repeated words in String
- What is dynamic binding?
- Who is the scrum master
- Scenario: Once you find a bug, but the developer is not acceptable, this is what you can and how you can convince the developer.
- Which scenario will you be using for the CSS selector?
- Tell about the four main pillars of OOPS.
- Tell me about your project structure.
- What is your daily activity?
- What is your framework, Or explain your framework?
- What is an object repository?
- How will you read data from external files (excel)
- Write customized commands for mouseover.
- What are the oops concepts?
- What is inheritance?
- Difference between overload and override
- Does java support multiple inheritances?
- How to handle flex or flash contents/objects on a web page?
- What are the challenges or issues you faced while automating the scripts?
- Program: Write a java program for swapping two numbers.
- Program: Write a java program for the factorial of a given number.
- What is the difference between inheritance and interface.?
- What are the different access modifiers in Java?
- Do you have experience in the TL role/Admin role in the entire carrier?
About Optimal Company
Optimal helps prospective students make informed, data-driven decisions to improve their collegiate experience and their post-college careers. We provide over 85,000 in-depth student reviews and college rankings for every major based on alumni salaries and manually researched tuitions.
Our tools provide accessible and transparent data regarding cost and earning potential, allowing students to choose educational paths to success without the burden of insurmountable debt.
While many other education researchers obscure data and promote exclusively elite colleges, we understand that transparency, accessibility, and impact are crucial. We will always be transparent about what data we are using and where it is coming from.
We will focus on providing data that really matters to people and could have a tangible impact on their lives, like what their earning potential will be and what it will cost them to get there. Led by well-grounded data, we share the best educational options out there.
Leave a Reply