Oportun Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Oportun interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Oportun Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Oportun interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
More Interview Questions
Oportun Interview Questions
Company Name: Oportun
Position: Test Engineer
Company Location: India
Updated on: 14.10.2022
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about web services.
- Tell me, what are web services?
- What is the difference Between Severity & priority?
- Tell me about an example of high severity and low priority.
- Tell me how you inspect elements. When do you do it?
- Few Linux commands and their uses.
- Tell me about the difference between web services, web servers, mobile applications, and Desktop applications.
- Can we automate test cases/ automate desktop applications through selenium?
- What is system testing?
- What is performance testing?
- Tell me what the role of software tester QA is
- What is DB SQL
- Which database did you use?
- Have you done automation / which framework are you using?
- How do you perform your project system testing?
Oportun is an A.I.-powered digital banking platform that seeks to make financial health effortless for anyone. Driven by a mission to provide inclusive and affordable financial services, We help our nearly 1.5 million hardworking members meet their daily borrowing, savings, banking, and investing needs.
Since its inception, Oportun has provided more than $12 billion in responsible and affordable credit, saved its members more than $2 billion in interest and fees, and automatically helped members set aside more than $7.2 billion for rainy days’ other needs. In recognition of its responsibly designed products, Oportun has been certified as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) since 2009.