Ola Cabs Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Ola Cabs interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Ola Cabs Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Restful Web Services Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Ola Cabs interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ola Cabs Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain your project
- Segregate 0’s and 1’s in a given integer array.
- Program: Write a method using Java that can create only five objects
- What are the different types of testing you did in your project and explained?
- Explain which testing you are doing in the current project.
- What is a Stack?
- Explain Method overriding
- Program: Write a program for the balanced equation.
- Explain what 404 and 406 pages are and how to handle them when you get them.
- Program: Write a program in java for random number generation
- What is the implementation of HashMap?
- Program: String reverse:
i/p: “This is a string”.
op: “siht si a gnirts”
- How are you executing the application on different platforms(OS)?
- How do you handle dynamic elements without using XPath ( with example)
- What are the different types of driver implementation?
- Program to display sysdate and time in the text file (using file handling)
- Program: Code for handling URLs in the firefox browser?
- How to get the text from the UI in runtime?
- What is Check-in & check-out revert?
- Which repository have you used to store the test scripts?
- How to work with the web list @ radio button in the web driver?
- How to work with a dynamic web table?
About OLA Cab Company
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., stylized as OLΛ, is an Indian-origin online transportation network company. It was founded as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai but is now based in Bangalore. As of April 2017, it is valued at $3 billion.
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world’s largest ride-sharing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver-partners onto a mobile technology platform, ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfillment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up that are relevant on a global scale.
In 2016, the world’s first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experiences and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Beyond offering a highly personal experience for users during their rides, Ola Play also allows its partners like Microsoft, Apple Music, and Sony Liv, amongst others, to build a high-quality interactive and productive experience for its users.
Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110+ cities can connect with over 1,000,000 driver-partners across cabs, auto-rickshaws, and taxis. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to building mobility for a billion people.