Ola Cabs Selenium Interview Questions
Ola is one of the major car service providers in India. For this, they have a huge requirement for various testing positions likes Java Selenium automation & Manual testing interview questions. in Software testingo Blog, you can get regular updates daily about the latest Selenium interview questions, Selenium tutorials, Manual Testing Test cases, and Java tutorials are updates.
OLA Interview Questions (3 years SDET)
- String reverse:
i/p: “This is a string”.
op: “siht si a gnirts”
- Segregate 1 and 0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Output: 1 2 3 4 8 12 16 15 14 13 9 5 6 7 11 10
- Hashmap implementation
- To set the time using the given number in 12 hrs format
Ola Cabs Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain your project
- Segregate 0’s and 1’s in a given integer array.
- Write a method using Java which can create only 5 objects
- What are the different types of testing you did in your project and explained?
- Explain which testing you are doing in the current project in Testyantra?
- What is a Stack?
- Explain Method overriding
- Write a program for the balanced equation.
- Explain what is 404 and 406 pages, and when do you get, how to handle those?
- Write a program in java for random number generation
If You Find out The Solution For The Above Queries, Then Drop The Answer In The Comment Section For Better Result & Helping The Community.
Check Also: Genesys Selenium Interview Questions
Ola Software Developer Interview Questions
Company: Ola Cabs
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day.
Written Coding Test (1 hour)
- I was asked to design a Bowling game and write code for it with proper OOPS concepts. The problem statement was not difficult. The main focus was to check coding skills and writing good quality code pertaining to the OOPs concept.
- Given an array containing 0,1,2. Sort them maintaining the order in which they were in the original array.
- Basic Oops concepts, Singleton class?
- Will async/await run in UI thread or some other random thread?
- Since the abstract class has abstract members, why Interface has been introduced?
- Ola operates within city limits (a fixed area). How to determine a user is inside that area and then show him available cabs. (the Simpler problem is how to determine whether a point is inside a polygon or not).
- Find the highest consecutive character in a string.
- Race condition?
- Project discussion?
Round 3: (the Hiring manager)
- Why do you want to leave current org. ?
- Why do you want to join StartUp?
The technical round was good since the guy who interviewed me was so technical.