Nokia Selenium interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Nokia interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Nokia interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nokia Selenium Interview Questions
- What is WebDriver?
- What is a single slash, double slash difference?
- Dif. between Implicit wait and Explicit wait.
- For right Click which method to be used.
- Kinds of locators, most preferred, why?
- What is a Test Plan
- What are Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism?
- What is Method overriding?
- Have you involved in Test Estimation?
- Risk Mitigation Plan. Why it is necessary.
- What types of testing a QA tester do?
- How to exclude a class from execution.
- If one test is not given with a priority tag, and two others have given with priority tag then Tell the sequence of execution.
- If no priority is not there, the sequence of Execution if three methods are there.
- How many WebDriver to be instantiated for Cross-browser testing.
- How much you rate in SQL- 2nd Highest Salary, Dif. bet del/drop/truncate.
- Framework Explanation.
- Given 1 minute – told me to think -different scenarios to be taken into consideration for testing.
- What is the Sanity Test & how do you do that. and how frequently.
- What are the types of testing are there?
- If can skip a test method.
- Worked on any other automation tool.
- What purpose ALM you have used in your project.
- Dif. between String, StringBuffer. Out of String Buffer & builder which one is threaded safe.
Nokia Selenium Questions
1st round was Written round and 2nd round was Managerial but Written round question-level like OCJP Exam.
Set of java paper:
- Write binary Search using recursion
- WAP to find Two max number in Array
- Other questions were objected question topics like Collection, OOPS, String and Control Flow Level of questions
Check Also: Nokia Manual Interview Questions
Set of Selenium:
- Explain j-meter?
- Explain Explicit wait and Fluent Wait and Write code and Explain each line of code
- which annotation are you using in JUnit?
- Which is the best locator?
- Some question was of Selenium IDE
- Some question was objected I am not able to capture the pic