Nokia Manual Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Nokia Manual interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Nokia Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Situational Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Nokia Manual interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nokia Manual Interview Questions
- Test Cases: How do you test a washing machine? Don’t tell me the usual testing scenarios. Tell me some creative scenarios.
- Test Scenarios: How do you test the uploading of the picture feature? Write 15 scenarios.
- Can you explain how you have done Web security testing?
- What is a spiral model in software engineering?
- What is smoke testing and regression testing?
- What are the test case design techniques?
- What will you do if you are asked to work late at night and on weekends?
- What if more work is given to you than other team members?
- How better are you than other test engineers?
- Questions based on engineering. Since I have done my BE in E&C few basic questions were asked.
- Do you know the octal & Hexa numbers?
Nokia Manual 2nd round:
- Tell me about yourself
- What are compatibility and regression testing?
- Tell me about your last project.
- How many test cases are there in your old project
- How many bugs have you found
- Give me examples of critical bugs in your application
- How many modules are there in your project? Can you name some 10
- How many regression test cases are there
- Scenarios: Say your application is developed for eng .now clients want to release their app in Europe. So they want an app to be developed in Spanish, German, n French. Functionality remains the same. Will you write a separate test case for each Lang?
- How many times will you execute the test cases for these three languages?
- Tell me the differences between testing the web and a standalone app. What things should we take care of while testing these applications?
- Scenario: You have six drop-down lists, and for each drop-down list, there are eight choices. How will you test this? How many test cases should be written
- Scenarios: In your sprint, you have found a critical bug, but developers say they can’t fix it. If the bug is not fixed, we can’t deliver anything to clients because other features are dependent on these features. Now, what will you do in this situation?
- Some scenario was given like, in the metro, we have something like peak hours and non-peak hours so that discounts will be given at nonpeak hours
5.00 am to 7.00 am -50%
7.00 To 4.00 pm-no disc
4.00 To 9.00 pm -20%
How many test cases will you write for this scenario, and what values will you test?
- Three puzzles questions he asked to me.
Nokia Manual 3rd round
- What is the defect life cycle in Jira?
- Why will bugs get rejected?
- How can you avoid bugs getting rejected?
- Do you know about BVA? What is the rationale behind it?
- Do you remember your engineering subjects?
- He asked me to draw the architecture of the microcontroller.
- Scenario: Say you have 100 regression test cases and four days to execute. But you can execute only 20 per day. What will you do in this situation? You have to execute all 100. you can’t leave any
- Tell me abt your project.
- What is exploratory testing?
- What is the severity example of bugs for each severity?
- Explain how an agile model was implemented in your project.
- How much would you rate yourself as a test engineer to justify it?
About Nokia Company
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises, and consumers with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and licensing. From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to emerging applications in digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
We create technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises, and consumers with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and licensing.
We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with a social purpose, quality, and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
Leave a Reply