NIIT Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NIIT Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||NIIT Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the QA Mock Interview Questions And Answers, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NIIT Technologies interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIIT Technologies Greater Noida Interview Questions
Company Location: Greater Noida
For Client: Coforge
Updated on: 25.10.2021
- Difference Between JDK and JRE in Java
- What is Garbage Collection in Java?
- What is the purpose of the wrapper classes?
- What are immutable objects?
- Why is String Immutable in Java?
- Describe your framework
- What is the significance of using POM
- What is the difference between @FindBY and findBy
- Difference between Scenario and Scenario outline
- What needs to be used when we need any pre-requisite in Cucumber(basically asking about Hooks and Background)
- What can we use if we need to pass the list to our step definitions (Basically asking about Datatables)
- Can we use DataTable and scenario outline in Cucumber?
- What is the use of RequestSpecification in rest assured?
- How do you read a JSON response body using rest assured?
- What are headers and parameters?
- How are parameters sent in an HTTP PUT request?
- Can you write the syntax for Inner-Join?
- How do you update a table with a new data set on both rows and columns?
- Can you explain the MAX () function in SQL, for example?
- Can you elaborate on DDL and DML with a few commands for each type?
- What is the difference between a primary key and a unique key?
- Can the primary key accept null values?
- Can a table have multiple primary keys?
About NIIT Technologies Company
NIIT Technologies is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to achieve real-world business impact through unparalleled domain expertise working at the intersection of emerging technologies. The Company focuses on three key verticals: Banking and financial services, Insurance, Travel, and Transportation. This domain strength, combined with leading-edge capabilities in Data & Analytics, Automation, Cloud, and Digital, helps clients innovate business, automate the process and industrialize AI.
With over 9500 people serving clients across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia, NIIT Technologies fosters a culture that promotes innovation and seeks new yet simple ways to add value for its clients. The company’s growth momentum and encouraging outlook are driven by its ability to win large deals, deliver on complex projects, and enter into strategic alliances or partnerships.
We are a value-led organization with a corporate governance philosophy emphasizing consistent adherence to the highest standards of ethics, transparency, and accountability. This web page is a part of our efforts to keep our shareholders informed about our operations, business performance, and financial results. We welcome any suggestion, feedback, or query, which can be directed to our Investor Relations team.
The Travel Industry is transforming rapidly, with the change being driven by evolving customer demands, growing economies, increased competition, and disruptive technology. Working with over 100 customers, our deep domain expertise has hardwired us to unlock value through emerging technologies like Automation, AI, and Analytics in response to the key industry needs of personalization and seamless operations.
The Digital Process Transformation Practice from NIIT Technologies is powered by its two specialist subsidiaries–Incessant & RuleTek–who bring unmatched expertise in assisting global organizations to achieve their digital process automation goals and revolutionize their customer’s experience.
Incessant is the largest ‘Pure Play’ BPM Services Vendor, specializing only in this field, focusing on two technology platforms, Pega & Appian. In June 2017, Incessant acquired a majority share in RuleTek LLC. RuleTek is a North American specialist Pega Partner with a Nearshore North American Development Center, expanding Incessant’s delivery capabilities globally.