NIIT Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NIIT Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||NIIT Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the BrowserStack interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NIIT Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIIT Technologies Greater Noida Interview Questions
Company Location: Greater Noida
For Client: Coforge
Updated on: 25.10.2021
- Difference between JRE and JDK
- What is a Garbage collector
- What is a wrapper class
- What are immutable objects
- Why the String is an immutable class
- Describe your framework
- What is the significance of using POM
- What is the difference between @FindBY and findBy
- Difference between Scenario and Scenario outline
- What needs to be used when we need to any pre-requisite in Cucumber(basically asking about Hooks and Background)
- What we can use if we need to pass the list to our step definitions(Basically asking about Datatables)
- Can we use Datatables in the scenario outline
- What is the request specification class
- How we can read JSON response and XML response using RestAssured
- What is Request header and Parameters
- How can we pass parameters to the PUT request
NIIT Technologies Interview Questions
- Can you write the syntax for Inner-Join?
- How do you update a table with a new set of data on both rows and columns?
- Can you explain to me on MAX () function in SQL with example?
- Can you elaborate DDL, DML with few commands for each type?
- What is the difference between primary key and a unique key?
- Can the primary key accept null values?
- Can a table have multiple primary keys?