NICE CXone Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NICE CXone interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||NICE CXone Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the SQL Queries Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NICE CXone interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
NICE CXone Company Interview Questions
Company Name: NICE CXone
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated on: 24.09.2021
- Which browsers are supported by Selenium RC?
- How do you identify the automation test cases?
- How many test cases have you developed per day and till now?
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and WebDriver?
- Match the following with the definition — test plan, test case, test procedure, test objective, the requirement
- Testing multiple choice for more than one answer.
- Collection: which is synchronized – list, set, queue
- How many primitive data type
- Why is the string not primitive
- Access specifier
- Difference between default and protected
- Formats sop(“%d %f”,3545,546.45)
- Can we store object
- How to avoid any variable to serialize
Manager Interview ( 25 Mins )
- Where is your company?
- What is your work?
- Why do you want to join this, or why do you want to leave
- how much comfortable in selenium
- how much do you rate yourself in java?
Director interview ( 90 Min 2 People)
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me % in 10th 12th B.tech
- Why are they consistently decreasing
- Where do you work
- Tell me about your project
- A big client likes HP having CRM on windows??
- I am a client, and I give you a product, what question will you ask so that, in the end, you deliver me a better product?
- What is the setup of your automation project
Now the problem starts
- How does your setup manage your test script failure– which tool do you use?
- How do you store test script on the server (check-in, checkout ???) commit
More questions on the real-time environment on manual and automation testing.
About NICE CXone
At NICE, we are passionate about removing the friction between companies and consumers, creating extraordinary experiences that build brand loyalty and unbreakable bonds.
We enable organizations to address today’s a consumer and employee expectations by delivering effortless, consistent, and personalized digital-first experiences with CXone, the world’s leading cloud CX platform.
We are known for our innovation and comprehensive end-to-end CX approach, combining digital entry points, journey orchestration, smart self-service, prepared agents, and a complete performance suite, all embedded with our purpose-built CX Analytics, AI, and domain expertise.
Our 7,500+ NICE employees are scientists, engineers, business, and thought leaders who boast extensive experience as subject-matter experts in their fields.
We are deeply committed to genuine customer satisfaction, environmental sustainability, and good corporate citizenship. Wherever we operate, in over 30 countries around the globe, we are deeply involved with our local communities, giving back throughout the year and as part of special projects, such as the NICE Code: Coda mentorship program, designed to promote computer programming skills for young girls around the world.
Leave a Reply