NextGen Healthcare Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NextGen Healthcare interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Rest API Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NextGen Healthcare interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
|Company Name||NextGen Healthcare|
|Join Here For Updates||SoftwareTestingo Group|
NextGen Healthcare Interview Questions
Company Name: NextGen Healthcare
Company Location: Noida, India
Updated on: 11.10.2021
I attended the NextGen healthcare walk-in yesterday and below are a few questions from the interview:
1st round ( Purely Technical ):
Programming and Java – Write a program
- To check whether the given number is prime or not
- String split and reverse program ( IP – ABC DEF, OP – CBA FED)
- Finding duplicates and printing originals (IP – ABCDCDE, OP – ABE)
- How do you handle collection in Java (methods to iterate through them)
- What is encapsulation
- What is polymorphism
- What is method overloading/overriding
- Difference between Abstraction and Interface
Framework and Selenium:
- Explain the framework you used in your project (please ensure that you know all the components of your framework very well since they will cross-check at times by asking tricky questions depending on what framework you explain)
- Hierarchy of TestNG annotations while execution
- Difference between J-unit and TestNG
- Efficient ways of handling table grid (scenario – On a email webpage, 3rd column is subject..from the below mails, I want to delete the subject that contain particular text (text was given) – so delete all the mails having that particular text present in them..logic for delete button and moving to next page on email webpage was also expected)
- Different methods for x-path in selenium
- How do you Handle alerts on a webpage using selenium
- How do you handle multiple window handles using selenium
- How did you make use of Encapsulation in your project (proper implementation in the project)
2nd round (Managerial round)
The interviewer tried putting me into situations like:
- How will you settle in yourself here since healthcare is new domain for you.. what will be your approach towards learning the things here
- Your manager is not convinced with your performance even though you have clearly met all the expectation set in the last meeting. How will you handle the situation.
- Challenging situation where you had to walk and extra mile to overcome it
- Since I had written mentoring newly joined members, he asked – how do you design KT plan for the new joiners
- Why do you want to switch the job
- And a few more of these sort of questions and a few points from your CV (he may even ask you a couple of points from AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENT (or similar sort) section of your CV
What is NextGen Healthcare?
NextGen Healthcare is an American software and service-based company. This company mainly deals with the electronic health record (EHR) software and practice management systems to the healthcare industry.
What is Employee Strength of NextGen Healthcare?
As per Linkedin, the employee strength is 1,001-5,000 employees.
Where is Nextgen Healthcare Bangalore located?
Address: Ecospace Business Park Accenture Innovation Hub, ECOSPACE Pritech park SEZ, block 14 B, 4th floor, Outer Ring Rd, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103