NextGen Healthcare Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NextGen Healthcare interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||NextGen Healthcare Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Rest API Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NextGen Healthcare interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NextGen Healthcare Interview Questions
Company Name: NextGen Healthcare
Company Location: Noida, India
Updated on: 11.10.2021
I attended the NextGen healthcare walk-in yesterday, and below are a few questions from the interview:
1st round ( Purely Technical ):
Programming and Java – Write a program
- To check whether the given number is prime or not
- String split and reverse program ( IP – ABC DEF, OP – CBA FED)
- Finding duplicates and printing originals (IP – ABCDCDE, OP – ABE)
- How do you handle collection in Java (methods to iterate through them)
- What is encapsulation
- What is polymorphism
- What is the method of overloading/overriding
- Difference between Abstraction and Interface
Framework and Selenium:
- Scenario: Explain the framework you used in your project (please ensure that you know all the components of your framework very well since they will cross-check at times by asking tricky questions depending on what framework you explain)
- Hierarchy of TestNG annotations during execution
- Difference between J-unit and TestNG
- Scenario: Efficient ways of handling table grid (scenario – On an email webpage, 3rd column is the subject..from the below mails, I want to delete the subject that contains particular text (text was given) – so delete all the mails having that particular text present in them..logic for delete button and moving to next page on email webpage was also expected)
- Different methods for x-path in selenium.
- How do you Handle alerts on a webpage using selenium?
- How do you handle multiple windows handles using selenium?
- How did you make use of Encapsulation in your project (proper implementation in the project)
2nd round (Managerial round)
The interviewer tried putting me into situations like:
- How will you settle in yourself here since healthcare is a new domain for you.. what will be your approach towards learning things here?
- Your manager is not convinced of your performance even though you met all the expectations in the last meeting. How will you handle the situation?
- The challenging situation where you had to walk an extra mile to overcome it
- Since I had written mentoring newly joined members, he asked – how do you design KT plan for the new joiners.
- Why do you want to switch jobs?
- And a few more of these sorts of questions and a few points from your CV (he may even ask you a couple of points from the AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENT (or similar sort) section of your CV.
About Nextgen Healthcare Company
NextGen Healthcare is on a relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. We provide tailored solutions to fit the precise needs of ambulatory practices as they strive to reach the quadruple aim while navigating the journey of value-based care. The result? Healthier patients and happier providers.
We empower the transformation of ambulatory care. You deserve a partner that can help navigate the journey of value-based care and ensure the best possible patient outcomes. We partner with practices of all sizes and specialties with our best ideas, capabilities, and support. The goal? Healthier patients and happier providers.
Our solutions help empower patients to take control of their health to improve outcomes and increase loyalty. We enable clinicians to be more productive and engaged. We are devoted to driving predictable financial outcomes and ensuring frictionless interoperability to promote more seamless information exchanges. By providing insights to identify gaps and manage risks, we strive to coordinate care better.
What is NextGen Healthcare?
NextGen Healthcare is an American software and service-based company. This company mainly deals with electronic health record (EHR) software and practice management systems for the healthcare industry.
What is the Employee Strength of NextGen Healthcare?
As per Linkedin, the employee strength is 1,001-5,000 employees.
Where is Nextgen Healthcare Bangalore located?
Address: Ecospace Business Park Accenture Innovation Hub, ECO SPACE Pritech park SEZ, block 14 B, 4th floor, Outer Ring Rd, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103