Next Education Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Next Education interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Next Education interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Education India Interview Questions
Interview Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated Date: 21.11.2021
- Explain STLC.
- Difference between smoke and sanity.
- What is retesting?
- What is regression testing?
- What is ad-hoc testing?
- What is system testing?
- What is alpha & beta testing?
- Explain agile methodologies.
- Difference between verification and validation.
- Insurance domain.
- Basic SQL & UNIX commands.
- What is automation?
- Difference between SELENIUM & QTP.
- Ide features.
- The installation process of the eclipse in your system.
- Alert syntax.
- Frame syntax.
- Explain synchronization in selenium.
- Explain junit annotations.
- Explain about testng annotations.