Ness Technologies Testing (Selenium & Manual) Interview Questions: In This post, we are going to share all the testing related questions of Ness technologies only but if you searching for other companies testing interview questions, and we are also trying to share other testing related stuff like Java Programs, Selenium Programs, Manual Testing & Java Topics details also in Softwaretestingo Blog.
Ness Technologies Interview Questions
we got this Ness Technologies interview questions from a social media platform, so we are trying to update here. These questions updated on 29.01.2019
- Difference between UFT and selenium
- How you handle the exception and what benefits you get.
- Can we automate desktop app using selenium, yes we can.
- How you load testng in Eclipse.
- Use of Jenkins why you use it.
- How will you mail to all stakeholders using selenium?
Ness Technologies (Mindspace, Airoli) Interview questions
Interview Panel of Ness Technologies is highly smart; their opinion is doing code in selenium is not challenging if you are conceptually clear in core java. They want to understand how Java-concepts are used in selenium.
There were 2 round of Face to Face technical interview
- 1st Round: Selenium Webdriver related questions more (situation based questions) + some core java.
- 2nd Round: detailed Core Java (Twisted questions, JVM related, compile time-runtime error with error name, ambiguity related)
- Tell me about yourself.
- If there is Login Page, after entering credentials and submit button, it will redirect to Home Page.
What code will you write? Which methods of selenium will you use?
- If there is a specific element int the webpage which loading doesn’t have a fixed time, how will you handle this?
- What is the difference between Navigate.To() and driver.get()?
- What are the methods in the action class.?
- Code for Slide-bar and slide action using Webdriver
- What is the difference between ImplicitWait and ExplicitWait()?
- What is the significance of testng.xml?
- How Are Listeners defined in TestNG.xml?
- Which are the Methods included in ExplicitWait?
- What are the challenges in Selenium?
- What is code for using right-click?
- Write a code enter credentials and submit in which are in the second frame, switch back to Main WebPage.
- What is an interface?
- What is an abstraction?
- Can we achieve 100% percent abstraction in an abstract class, and if yes How? If no, why?
- Can we achieve 100% percent abstraction in Interface, and if yes How? If no, why?
- How will you rate yourself in java?
- How many parts of Java is covered in selenium?
- Array Vs. ArrayList
- HashMap Vs. HashTable.
- What is Polymorphism?
- What is Method Overloading – Method Overriding explains with an example?
- How much and what are the variables in Java.
- How do you collaborate Data Driven Framework and Keyword Driven Framework in Hybrid Framework?
- Daily, how much % of the actual code you do in java.
2nd Level: Conceptual Java
- If there are two classes in a different package, I want to access the variable of one class to another class, then what will be the code you write to access that variable.
- If I am using a try-catch block, and I want to stop the execution, what the code will you write.?
[I want an answer of this from someone] .. is this question to check my confidence.?
- What will be the output if I write
map.put(“Apple”,”kol”) map.put(“banana”,”def”) map.put(“Apple”,”dfrg”) syso(map.get(“apple”))
What is the output for print Statement line
- One code of Inheritance they have written and asked the output.
- Variable of Child Class Can used to refer Parent class object? Child c= new Parent();
- What is the difference between == and the Equals method in Java? They have given one program, two strings defined, and if-else loop, which loop will be the output. And what output. And why?
- Which are the overloaded method in Selenium which you daily used.?