Navis Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Navis interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Navis Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Navis interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navis Interview Questions
- How to work with PDF, which is opening as a frame?
- How to run only skipped test cases in Selenium web driver?
- Test case 2 depends on test case 1. & Test case 3 has been set to priority 1. there is no interconnection between these two scenarios. Which will execute first?
Ans: The order is test 1 > test 3>test 2…which means first the independent test case gets executed and then the priority test case and last the dependent test case
- what is the difference between build & perform the method in action class?
- The build method is used to build the sequence of actions.
- Whereas the perform method is used to perform the currently built action.
For example, I have to move to an element, then right-click on that element and need to do some refresh action. So here, in this case, you are doing 3 actions like moving to an element, right-clicking it, and doing a refresh action. So you are building all these 3 actions as a single fresh sequence action, and then you are applying to perform the method to perform on the currently built action.
- How to create a bat file of the maven project?
- Difference between UFT and selenium
- How you handle the exception and what benefits you get.
- Can we automate the desktop app using selenium?
- How you load testing in Eclipse.
- Use of Jenkins why you use it.
- How will you mail to all stakeholders using selenium?
Navis is a provider of operational technologies and services that unlock greater performance and efficiency for the world’s leading organizations across the cargo supply chain. Navis combines industry best practices with innovative technology and world-class services, to enable our customers, regardless of cargo type, to maximize performance and reduce risk.
Through its holistic approach to operational optimization, Navis customers benefit from improved visibility, velocity and measurable business results. Whether tracking cargo through a terminal, improving vessel safety and cargo capacity, optimizing rail network planning and asset utilization, automating equipment operations, or managing multiple terminals through an integrated, centralized solution, Navis helps streamline operations.
Leave a Reply