Mystifly interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Mystifly interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Mystifly interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Mystifly Interview Questions
Company Name: Mystifly
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.07.2021
- what are Regression and Retesting
- what are the locators used in selenium
- Different functions used in Xpath
- What is the interface used in selenium
- What is testing life cycle
- Which locators you used much during the finding of elements
- Where do you use inheritance in selenium?
- What is the difference between Hash Map and Hash Set?
- What type of exception you came across while testing.
- What is meant by Thread?
- Explain the test metrics
- How you perform a double click
- Explain about Rest services
- What is a singleton class in java?
- What is Sanity and Smoke Testing
- Difference between put and patch
- What Test plan document contains
- How to handle multiple windows
- How do you scroll down in selenium
- Different types of Oops you worked on.
- What is meant by RTM 22? Can we override constructs
- Explain about super in java 24.differences between array and array List