Motorola Solutions Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Motorola Solutions interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Motorola Solutions Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Advanced Selenium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Motorola Solutions interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motorola Solutions Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is the automation framework? What are the types?
- Difference between close() & quit()
- How can you get the font size of a text box?
- How to handle AJAX popup?
- What is Object Repository?
- Program: Write sample code to read property file
- How to perform mouse hover in selenium?
- How to switch between windows?
- Write code to scroll vertically and horizontally.
- How to get the number of links present on Webpage
- How to get the first selected option in a list box?
- Write code to Drag And Drop in Selenium 2.0
- Different between a constructor and a method?
- Different between static and non-static methods?
- Write a program to generate 15 random numbers.
- Program: Write a Program to Add ten countries to the Array list and print them in sorted order.
- Write code to disable cookies in Browser.
- Write code to get all the elements of the list box.
- Scenario: Test2 should run only when Test1 is passed. How to do in TestNG.
- Can you write a dynamic XPath
- What framework is used in your project
- Can you write a build.Xml
- Write a query for self-join
- A flex board is produced from the factory. How do you test that?
- Program: Write a code with two sets of a key-value pair, and print the value only if keys and values are the same.
- Have you worked on Unix?
- What are the advantages of the pom framework in selenium?
- As a QA engineer, do you think knowing the backend process is important
- What is nonfunctional testing?
About Motorola Solutions
Founded in 1976, Acer is one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. It looks into the future, focusing on enabling a world where hardware, software, and services will fuse to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to researching, designing, marketing, selling, and supporting products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology.
At Acer, we’ve created an atmosphere that stimulates creativity and encourages individuality, freedom, and autonomy. Our established yet flexible organization invites you to work “out of the box” to surprise us with new ideas and challenge us with original thinking. Get a fresh perspective on your career. Take a look at where you could go with Acer. We’re ready to offer new directions and a fresh perspective to talented people looking for career opportunities.
Acer’s founder, Stan Shih, has always been passionate about sharing knowledge to contribute to society. Acer actively taught others about microprocessor technology and promoted computer usage in everyday life. At this time, the company established its manufacturing operations and played a significant role in popularizing the use of computers in Taiwan.
In 1987, Multitech formally became known as Acer, marking the start of its efforts toward creating a strong brand name. During this second ten-year stage of development, It grew extensively and expanded its strategic and geographic footprint to become one of the world’s top ten PC vendors. Priority was placed on delivering the freshest, most affordable technology to benefit consumers worldwide.
Acer evolved from a manufacturing powerhouse to a globally recognized computer brand, providing world-class IT products and services. Its unique Channel Business Model enabled the company to achieve sustainable worldwide growth. The model offers flexibility to adapt to changing global IT market trends and involves collaborating with the industry’s top-tier partners and suppliers while minimizing operating expenses and enhancing profitability. In 2007, Acer ranked as the world’s No. 3 PC vendor.
With the successful completion of the mergers of Gateway and Packard Bell, Acer seeks to strengthen further its global footprint with a multi-brand strategy and solid partnerships.
Leave a Reply