What you’ll learn: Milestones in Python 3.8
In this course, you will get an understanding of New Features in Python 3.8 programming as compared to Python 3.7
Python Installed, Jupyter Notebook, an understanding of data types, flow controls, OOP, generators in python. I will help you install 3.8
New Features in Python 3.8 In this course, you will have an understanding of some the exciting new features in Python 3.8
- Downloading and Installing Python 3.8
- Walrus Operator
- Position Only Operator
- F string support
- isqrt function
- Continue with finally
- Iterator Unpacking
- Reversed dictionary
- Syntax warning
You will love this course because it is simple, easy and takes you levels ahead in python programming without even noticing 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to get an idea of Python 3.8 features
I am a BI Developer | Instructor | Facilitator graduate in Business Finance and Computer Science. Certified in Statistics, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Visualization.
I have been supporting the data-driven decision, consulting, creating, implementing and automating Data Intelligence and Analytics Strategies while identifying KPIs in the process and how it affects the overall business strategy.
Blogger on Microsoft Power BI Community. Hands-on experience (Intermediate to advanced level) in using the following tools;
- Business Intelligence | Analytics: Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio, Microsoft Power BI, Mode Analytics, Microsoft Excel / Google Spreadsheet, Python (Pandas, Openpyxl, matplotlib)
- Database: SQL Server 2016 (ETL into Power BI), MYSQL
- Project Management: Wrike, GetFlow, Jira.
- Documentation: Confluence, Dropbox Paper, Dropbox. Adobe Acrobat PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
Diagram | Wireframe | Mockups: Balsamiq Mockups, Drawdotio, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, and Word Smart Art Graphic.
- Analyzed CRM Applications: ZOHO CRM, Rethink Residential and Commercial (Built on Salesforce Platform), Podio, Plan plus, ConvergeEnterprise, dotloop, Microsoft Dynamics NAV.