Micron Technology Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Micron Technology interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Micron Technology Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & TestNG interview questions, but we are also recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Micron Technology interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Micron Technology Bangalore Interview Questions
Interview Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 27.11.2021
- What is an Abstract Method?
- What is the difference between a Constructor and a Method
- Explain Multiple Inheritance
- Runtime Polymorphism
- String, String Buffer, and String Builder
- What is the difference between Set and Map
- What is the difference between ArrayList and LinkedList
- How to Iterate ArrayList – Iterator()
- What is the difference between next() and hasNext()
- How to display only numbers from string asdp90@12#%
- Regular expressions
- The output of the below program
String S1 = “Nisum”
String S2 = new String(S1);
String S3 =” Nisum”;Sop(S1.equals(S2)); //output? true
Sop(S1==S2); //output? false
Sop(S3==S1); //output? True
- What is the difference between Implicit wait, Explicit wait, and Fluent wait syntax
- If the implicit wait is 60 sec, and the explicit wait for the element is 30 sec, How much time browser will wait?
- What is the difference between Absolute and Relevant Xpath
- Find the following child using Xpath and CSS
- What is the difference between get() and navigate()
- How many ways can we click the button in selenium
- How many ways can we refresh the browser
- What is a page factory?
- Common exceptions in Selenium
- Scenario and scenario outline in BDD
- What are the different Maven build phases
- BDD bindings
- How to run scripts parallel in TestNG
- Sample code for open Amazon site and search for any element. Assume the result is in 20 pages. Iterate through all pages and display the number of items on each page
- What are the methods you used in API testing
- Protocols used in API testing
- Patch, Put, and Post
- How to send a GET request with BODY
- Difference between Web service and API
- Execution starts at what point in BDD — Maybe he is asking about the TestRunner file.
Micron Technology Hyderabad Interview Questions
Interview Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated Date: 23.11.2021
Yesterday I attended one interview. They asked me for simple programs in selenium and testing.
- Write a program for drag and drop
- Write a program to handle multiple windows.
- Write a program to print links from a web page
- How to get the current URL.
- What is TestNG
- What is the invocation count?
- Advantages of the testNG.
- Which is the fastest element locator
- What is the difference between / and //
- For the next ten years, there will be no changes in HTML. Which XPath will you use, relative or absolute?
- Groups in TestNG
- Parameters in TestNG
But in core java, they asked for programs.
- How to find the occurrence of char in a string.
- Read the text files and print repeated words from a string.
Anyone having simple logic for the above java programs, please share.
About Micron Technology
Micron is a world leader in innovative memory solutions transforming how the world uses information. We have approximately 40,000 team members in 17 countries who work with the world’s most trusted brands, delivering memory and storage systems for various applications and sparking countless technological possibilities.
At Micron, we value collaboration and our teams. Because that’s where the best ideas and breakthroughs are born. Our team members, partners, customers, and leadership work closely together to deliver — setting a high bar for ourselves and our industry. Because transformation always starts within.