Michael Page Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Michael Page interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Michael Page Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Selenium Web Driver Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Michael Page interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Michael Page Software Interview Questions
Interview Location: Pune
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your roles and responsibilities?
- Which locator you used in your framework, and why?
- Explain the Relative and absolute XPath.
- Explain your selenium automation framework.
- What is a data-driven framework, and explain the data provider
- Different annotations used in your project
- What kind of exceptions you faced in selenium
- What is a Stale Element Reference Exception? How do you handle
- What is window handling in Selenium?
- Different types of wait
- How do you put timeout for the particular method
- Where you used collections in your project
- Program: Two arrays have been given, merge it and sort it and remove the duplicate
- How to reverse a number
- What are selenium hub and node
- What is grid
- How will you do cross-browser testing
- By what node will understand the hub?
- What are the XPath axes?
About Michael Page
Michael Page has five decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976. Over this period, we’ve grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn’t define us – the nature of our organic growth means that each new office is integrated into the region that it serves. It also means that as an employer looking to hire or as a candidate aiming to grow your career, you have the best of both worlds; a team that understands the market and geography you operate in, plus the resources and expertise of an international network at your disposal.
Our teams are broken down to focus on industry, assignment type, salary level, and location, so your hiring requirements or job search will all be handled by a specialist who knows your sector inside out. We are confident that our expertise can add value to your recruitment or job search process – get in touch to find out more.
Leave a Reply