- Minneapolis, MN
- 10,001+ employees
- Medical Equipment Manufacturing
Medtronic Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Medtronic interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Medtronic Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Medtronic interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medtronic Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
For Position: Test Engineer II
Updated Date: 16-10-2022
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself in terms of the project that you are working on? What are the technologies and tools you have used?
- What are you using for mobile automation?
- So your checking in both Android and IOS?
- Why did you have to choose to go with the page object model?
- How does your framework work, how are you organizing your test, and how do you check outputs?
- How did you read the data from excel?
- How did you identify elements in your framework?
- What is the syntax of a property file?
- How did you define in your method whether it’s an ID, Xpath, or link text?
- What is the difference between an asset and a verify statement?
- Suppose there is a login screen you are providing the user and password, and you click on the login button; instead of that, is there any alternative method?
- How do you know if an element is selected or not?
- How you are handling popups?
- How do you select a value from the drop-down?
- How do you get a text from a text box?
- What annotation you have used for TestNG?
- How did you pass parameters from your TestNG xml file?
- Do you use Data provider annotation in your class? What is the use of the data provider?
- Do you have a scenario when your tests are dependent on each other, and they should not execute before and after, then how will you define in TestNG?
- Suppose in your class you don’t want to execute a certain test; how will you do that?
- How do you capture the failure test cases screenshot? How do you invoke that particular method?
- How do you filter unique data from a column?
- How do you pick up one whose last name is the same?
- How do you update a particular record-specific column in a table?
- What is a primary key in a table?
- What is a foreign key? Can a table have more than one foreign key?
- If a new page is introduced in your application, what changes will you make to your framework label?
- What type of method you are using @afterclass and @beforeclass?
- What is a bug’s life cycle?
- Which tool did you use for the bug or defect tracking?
- Challenges you have placed during automation?
- How frequently do you run your automation & how many test cases do you have?
Groundbreaking healthcare technology solutions for the most complex and challenging conditions. Inspiring hope and new possibilities in people all over the world.
The most powerful hopes can be simple and ordinary. The father of Type 1 diabetes constantly worries about his son’s blood sugar spiking when he’s at a friend’s house. A woman whose irregular heartbeat may be a sign of concern, not joy. Far too many people struggle profoundly to do things we should all be able to take for granted. Our resolve to improve every life fuels our desire to make an extraordinary impact as the leader in healthcare technology.
We reimagine the treatment of over 70 of the world’s most complex and challenging conditions. Not for the one, but for the many. Not someday, but this day. We create something even more extraordinary by bringing together data, artificial intelligence, and our deep knowledge of the human body. We restore hope and possibility by strengthening, lengthening, and saving lives.
We fuse technology, a deep understanding of the body, and leading medical science to create never-before-seen solutions. Whether it’s less invasive surgical approaches to minimize a patient’s downtime or creating the smallest pacemaker, our potential to transform lives knows no limits.