Medscape interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Medscape interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Medscape Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the QA Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Medscape interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Medscape Interview Questions
- About yourself.
- Explain your framework
- Project description.
- About my current company environment.
- Puzzle: 3 bulb and three switches problem.
- How to handle the drop-down list.
- Difference between Overloading and overriding
- It’s overloading or overriding. Will it compile or not?
public int m1(int a, int b)
public float m1(int c, int d)
- We have an excel sheet. Something is written in an excel sheet then we compare those values with web page values.
- How many bugs have you found yet? Tell me two complex bugs.
- Program: How do you reverse a string?
- Program: Find the highest value in the list.
- Program: Find the duplicate value in the list.
- How will you upload a file if the text is not editable?
- Can you explain the Oops concepts implementation in your project
- What is a fluent wait
- Difference between array and map
- Difference between throw and throws
- What is StaleElementReferenceException how can you handle it?
- What is interface
- How will you invoke the parallel execution?
- How will you move the element from frame 1 to frame 2?
- There are 100 values, and another 100 will be displayed by scrolling down, and finally 1000th record, so how will you navigate to the last record directly without scrolling?
- How will you get the text of all the values in the drop-down?
About Medscape Company
To improve patient care with comprehensive clinical information and resources essential to physicians and healthcare professionals.
We are the leading online destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. We offer the latest medical news, expert perspectives, essential point-of-care drug and disease information, and relevant professional education and CME.
Our has over 30 distinct specialty sites for physicians, plus sites for nurses, pharmacists, dentists, and medical students. Medscape is the leading online global destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide, offering the latest medical news and expert perspectives; essential point-of-care drug and disease information; and relevant professional education and CME.
Medscape membership is free and gives unlimited access to the entire network of sites and services.