McKinsey & Company Interview Questions: In This Post, we are planning to share the latest interview questions for McKinsey & Company. Which is an American based company, in India this company is situated in various location like Bangalore, Chennai, Gurugram and Mumbai. We have already shared so many companies’ testing interview questions in our blog you can get those by following the link.
McKinsey & Company Interview Questions
Company Name: McKinsey & Company
Experience Level: 6 Years
Rounds: 1 round
Date: Sep – 2019
- The architecture of the app you’ve worked on- frontend- microservices- backend
- Database migrated from one system to another system- what all testing types are required- how to do it?
- What is data reconciliation?
- What is unit testing? how did you do it in your project?
- What is schema validation?
- Different types of HTTP code errors in API testing.
- Automation test strategy.
- Different types of testing required to test an app
- Java code to swap two two number variables without using a temp variable
- Usability vs UI testing.
- Listeners in selenium
- How to automate BDD test scripts when dev in progress?
- What is TDD?