McKinsey & Company interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked McKinsey & Company interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||McKinsey & Company Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the McKinsey & Company interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McKinsey & Company Interview Questions
Company Name: McKinsey & Company
Experience Level: 6 Years
Rounds: 1 round
Date: Sep – 2019
- The architecture of the app you’ve worked on- frontend- microservices- backend
- Database migrated from one system to another system- what all testing types are required- how to do it?
- What is data reconciliation?
- What is unit testing? how did you do it in your project?
- What is schema validation?
- Different types of HTTP code errors in API testing.
- Automation test strategy.
- Different types of testing required to test an app
- Java code to swap two two number variables without using a temp variable
- Usability vs UI testing.
- Listeners in selenium
- How to automate BDD test scripts when dev in progress?
- What is TDD?