McAfee Interview Questions [07.09.2019]
- Which is the superclass of all the classes
- Mention the Access Specifiers
- Some programs they have asked to write the output
Manual and Selenium
- What is Test Plan and what all it consists of?
- Define Bug Lifecycle
- Difference Between Verification and Validation
- Difference Between Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing
- Which and all protocols the rest API supports
- Mention few methods of webdriver
- Difference between Truncate and Drop
- Max(salary) ranging between 5,000 to 10,000
- Query to list the first name of all the students starting with letter A
- Query to list the first name of all the students having I in the second character
- Query to get the employee details from employee table without any duplicate records
McAfee Java Selenium Interview Questions
- He has given a scenario, like Say there is a coffee vending machine, it has 3 buttons, one for coffee, one for tea and one for milk. and there is an LCD display, and a led light to show whether the power is on or not. Tell me as many scenarios to test the functionality of the coffee machine. (both Functional and nonfunctional).
- The logic to find whether the number is prime or not.
- String comparison of two strings. (==)
- Defect life cycle.
- Logical thinking question: two trains are approaching each other, one is at 60kms/hr and another is 90kms/hr. the distance b/n them is 1800kms. What is the distance b/n them 20mns before they collide with each other?
- Selenium code to open some browser and typing something in the text field.
- Handling the Dynamic Checkboxes inside a table.\
- Selenium code to reboot the system? and some other Testing basics.
- Tell me some of the names of the tools which are used to store the script in commonplace?
- How do you integrate selenium webdriver and java?
- Explain with example Verify and Assert commands? where and when it’s used?
- Selenium IDE internally which language it uses?
- Selenium IDE will allow converting test written in java.c# when u switch over to selenium webdriver?
- If you have 1000 test scripts u want to execute it in 2 hrs? how you handle this environment ? is it possible for you to handle in webdriver?
- How to get multiple data are from an excel file? an example list of 10 first names and Lastname? where and how you will pass the values? explain with logic and code?
- How to get delimiters(@,”:&#) from the text file?
As a leading-edge cybersecurity company, McAfee provides advanced security solutions to consumers, small and large businesses, enterprises, and governments. Security technologies from McAfee use a unique, predictive capability that is powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, which enables home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of the next wave of viruses, malware, and other online threats.
Read Also: 3DPLM Testing Interview Question
For business, enterprise, and government, McAfee provides comprehensive, integrated information security solutions that span all your environments. Our endpoint and mobile security solutions protect your end-user devices from threats, including viruses, phishing, malware, and other threats that target endpoints and users, and include leading-edge antivirus software and web security protection. Our network security solutions protect your network and its perimeter. McAfee solutions protect your servers, databases, and data centers from threats that target enterprise systems.
Our cloud security solutions provide advanced protection from online threats, whether you are using public, private, or hybrid cloud computing technologies. All our security solutions are managed through the centralized, single-console McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator that allows efficient and responsive management of your security infrastructure. Finally, McAfee Professional Services provide consulting, education, and technical support for all our security products and solutions.
For home users, McAfee secures your mobile devices, including phones and tablets, as well as your home PC, laptops, and other devices. McAfee products such as McAfee Total Protection and McAfee LiveSafe provide comprehensive antivirus and antimalware protection, as well as internet security that includes protection from adware, spyware, phishing scams, malicious websites, identity theft, and other threats to your online security.