Marlabs Selenium Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Traceability Matrix?
- Difference between Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing?
- How do you convince the developer if the Status is not reproducible?
- What is the defect tracking tool you used? Explain the steps?
- What will be the status of the bug, once you press the submit button in the tracking tool?
- What do you mean by Inheritance?
- What do you mean by an Abstract method?
- Can we have a class without the public?
- Can we have a private class? How will you access the properties of that class?
- How will you handle the exception without using the try-catch block?
- Explain about the Framework?
- Have you come across any pop-ups in your project? How did you handle it?
- How are you declaring the webelement in the Page Object Model (POM)?
- There are 10 items to be printed, and all have a field with the same name ‘PRINT’. How will you get the XPath for the 5th element?
- How will you handle drag and drop of Web elements?
- What is the use of Jenkins and ANT?
- There are some smoke test Scripts along with the other scripts in testng.xml, how will you execute only smoke test Scripts?
- How will you execute the failed test scripts?