- Piscataway, NJ (US)
- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Private Company
- IT Services
- ₹10 to ₹50 billion per year
- Mindtree, Birlasoft
Marlabs Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual and automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Marlabs interview questions and answers.
|Marlabs Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Marlabs interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Marlabs Selenium Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Traceability Matrix
- What is the difference between Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing?
- How do you convince the developer if the Status is not reproducible?
- What is the defect tracking tool you used? Explain the steps.
- What will the bug’s status be once you press the submit button in the tracking tool?
- What do you mean by Inheritance?
- What do you mean by an Abstract method?
- Can we have a class without the public?
- Can we have a private class? How will you access the properties of that class?
- How will you handle the exception without using the try-catch block?
- Explain the Framework.
- Have you come across any pop-ups in your project? How did you handle it?
- How are you declaring the webelement in the Page Object Model (POM)?
- There are 10 items to be printed, and all have a field with the same name, ‘PRINT’. How will you get the XPath for the 5th element? [Solution]
- How will you handle the drag and drop of Web elements?
- What is the use of Jenkins and ANT?
- There are some smoke test Scripts and other scripts in testng.xml; how will you execute only smoke test Scripts?
- How will you execute the failed test scripts?