Lionbridge Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Lionbridge interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Lionbridge Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Pre Screening Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Lionbridge interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lionbridge Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 09-12-2021
- swap without a third variable in java
- Count the “d” alphabet in given Sting = “Deven Dighe” and print in Java
- Difference BetWeen String & StringBuffer
- If String is Immutable, What is the output of the below Program?
String s = "Karan Singh"; s = "Karan"; System.out.println(s);
- What is the Primary key?
- What is the difference between the Primary Key & Unique Key?
- Write Query for Second Highest Salary? By Complex Queries
- How will you write the Query if you want to find the Nth of Highest Salary?
- Explain About your Framework. What kind of Excel do you use in Dat driven
- How many Scenarios do you write in a day?
- Explain the Process you follow in your Company.
- The login page is given with a time limit of 2-6 Seconds the page takes to load. They asked me to write code to test this page.
- Test cases for ATMs machine with 10k transactions per day. Write the test case for the below test scenario: 3 is d max transaction limit, 4k max transaction amount.
- Explain the testing life cycle.
- They gave me one xml file and asked me to write a program to test whether all opened tags are closed and say it is proper xml.
- Write the logic of the palindrome number.
- What is a queue, stack, linked list, circular linked list, or queue?
- The life cycle of a thread.
- The function of a garbage collector. How to stop the garbage collector not to clear the memory?
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges worldwide. For 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences.
Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge an understanding that resonates with our customer’s customers. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 23 countries. Learn more at www.lionbridge.com.