- Toronto, Ontario
- 5,001-10,000 employees
- Human Resources Services
LifeWorks NW interview Questions: Practice is crucial in preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked LifeWorks NW interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||LifeWorks NW Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Mock Interview Questions And Answers, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the LifeWorks NW interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
LifeWorks NW Java Interview Questions
Company Name: LifeWorks NW
Interview Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 3-4 Years
- Brief me about urself
- What are the frameworks you have worked on? Please can you brief those?
- What is the Hybrid framework?
- Please can you explain your framework to me?
- While explaining my framework, we used interface – questions based on the Interface.
- Inheritance and explain how you are implementing the same in your project.
- What is POM? What is the use of it?
- Tell me about the annotations which you have used in your framework and explain how they will work.
- What is Maven? Why are you using it?
- The interviewer gave the scenario like There will be one page, in that there will be two text boxes and submit button. If you enter something in those text boxes, it will appear in the web table beside the submit button. You need to verify that the entered value and the values shown on the web table are the same. How will you handle it?
- What is the cucumber framework, and what is its specialty about it?
- Do you know about data provider annotation and writing a program for reading the data from an Excel file?
- What is the property file, and please can you write the code for setting up the property file?
- Difference between Abstract n Interface
- How do you handle multiple windows in selenium?
- About collection topic
- Difference between Hashmap n Hashtable
- About LinkedList
- Project Framework
- Where have you used the OOPS concept in your project
- Difference between List n Set
- Some string program which I don’t remember ( I guess it was reverse every character of a string)
- If we do not have a selection in a dropdown and the dropdown elements are hidden, how can you access the elements of the dropdown?
LifeWorks is a world leader in digital and in-person solutions that support the total well-being of individuals. We deliver a personalized continuum of care that helps our clients improve the lives of their people and, by doing so, improve their businesses.
Throughout our history, LifeWorks (formerly Morneau Shepell) has supported employees’ health, productivity, and financial security. We provide well-being, administrative, health and productivity, and retirement solutions.
Over 24,000 client organizations trust us in more than 160 countries, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Solutions Mieux-être LifeWorks est un chef de file mondial en solutions virtuelles et présentielles qui favorisent le mieux-être global des gens. Nous offrons un continuum de soins personnalisé pour aider nos clients à veiller au mieux-être de leurs employés et, ainsi, à contribuer au succès de leur entreprise.
Depuis le début de son existence, Solutions Mieux-être LifeWorks (auparavant Morneau Shepell) favorise la santé, la productivité et la sécurité financière des employés. Nous offrons des solutions de mieux-être, des solutions administratives, des solutions en santé et productivité et des solutions en matière de retraite.
Nous sommes un partenaire de confiance pour plus de 24 000 organisations clientes dans plus de 160 pays, dont le Canada, les États-Unis, le Royaume-Uni et l’Australie.