What you’ll learn
- Learn Java from ground-up, easy to consume, and fun to learn.
- Very basics from setting up the environment, eclipse, and Java download.
- Java for Testers
Be able to understand software linguistics, like what is programming
What is a programming language?
General understanding of programming
Learning without thought is labor loss, teaching without a critical path is not of big use. Java is a vast subject, no doubt about it. But as a successful learner, one needs to identify what is the critical path to learn and put thought and complete.
What are others don’t get and what you get with this course:
Critical Path: not volumes of lectures. A Critical Path is like teaching how to fish, rather than feeding a fish. Make students independent while supporting to get there.
Learning one Programming language will change your life forever. No Joke.
The Java for Test Developers course covers fundamentals, OOP concepts, and implementation of them practically with examples, Data structures, File operations, Command line execution, Access modifiers, and a mini-project to sum up all of the concepts you learned. Bonus: Setting up your tools to write the code like a pro.
This course is all about giving the traction you need to get started from ground-up. The course is developed for beginners which is detailed enough to establish your fundamentals super strong.
- Black boarding for better understanding.
- Coding with me: To face errors and fix along the way.
- Practical – real-world examples.
- Mini Project: How to Add, List, and Exit for an Employee database.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java Students whose end goal is Test Automation.
- To understand the fundamentals of Java
- To have hands-on experience with Java coding
When I started training 12 years ago, it was a way of learning for me while teaching others. After I completed the 1st batch, 2 of the students got jobs within 2 weeks of course completion. They were thrilled and I got inspired and more motivated. That’s just the beginning. Over the past few years, my training’s evolved from WinRunner to QTP to Selenium, Serenity BDD, and CICD, Pen. Testing, AWS, and DevOps. By the way, I am AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Associated and Certified Security +.
My mission is simple:
- My students should succeed in their careers and bring them the joy of positive changes.
- My training should be simple to understand, removing the stress out of learning.
- Make a positive impact on people’s life by providing free training and advice for economically disadvantaged citizens of the world.
- In this process, I will be happy if I am rewarded with sharing your success stories and some fees