LeadSquared Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked LeadSquared interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||LeadSquared Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the LeadSquared interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeadSquared Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.01.2022
- How to integrate with TFS?
- Benefits of Selenium?
- Benefits of Oops?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is a dictionary?
- How to handle AJAX elements?
- What is synchronisation?
- Difference between implicit wait and explicit wait?
- What is the automation life cycle?
- What is a framework?
- What is Nunit? Explain the capabilities of Nunit?
- Write a script to open the Firefox without using FirefoxDriver class
- How to take the screenshot of webelement?
- How to verify whether the element is present or not using the findElements method
- Write a script to verify whether the check box is selected or not.
- How to verify whether the list box is a dropdown list or a multi-select list.
- Difference between ArrayList and linked list?
- Explain the vector?
- Difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- Difference between protected and default access specifiers?
- What is a singleton class?
- Why POM?
- How to handle windows popup?