LeadSquared Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked LeadSquared interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||LeadSquared Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Situational Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the LeadSquared interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeadSquared Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.01.2022
- How to integrate with TFS?
- What are the benefits of Selenium?
- What are the benefits and limitations of OOPs?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is a dictionary?
- How to handle AJAX elements?
- What is synchronisation?
- What is the difference between implicit wait and explicit wait?
- What is the automation life cycle?
- What is a framework?
- What is Nunit? Explain the capabilities of Nunit.
- Write a script to open Firefox without using FirefoxDriver class.
- How to take a screenshot of webelement?
- Program: How to verify whether the element is present or not using the findElements method.
- Program: Write a script to verify whether the check box is selected or not.
- How to verify whether the list box is a dropdown or multi-select list.
- What is the difference between an ArrayList and a LinkedList?
- Explain the vector.
- What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- What is the difference between protected and default access specifiers?
- What is a singleton class?
- Why POM?
- How to handle windows popups?
LeadSquared is a marketing automation and sales execution platform that helps businesses increase their closures, manage their pipelines, and attribute their ROI accurately and completely – to people, marketing activities, lead sources, products, and locations.
Built to handle thousands of users, millions of leads, and thousands of activities, LeadSquared is used by enterprises and small & medium businesses across diverse industries. Businesses that have found fitment with LeadSquared include education institutes (EdTech businesses, colleges, universities, offline and online training institutes), financial services (Insurance providers, loan providers, Fintech businesses), hospitals and wellness clinics, and hospitality businesses, among others.
Reduced lead leakage, automated marketing and sales processes, complete sales tracking, and a CRM platform that guides sales teams about their actions – are some of the benefits people have realized after using the platform. Used by customers from enterprise, medium, and small businesses, LeadSquared can scale down as easily as it can scale up. Powerful marketing and sales analytics help organizations stay on top of their business.