KUKA Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked KUKA interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||KUKA Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Functional Testing Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the KUKA interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
KUKA Interview Questions
Company Name: Kuka
Position: Technical Lead
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated on: 03.10.2022
- If you pass a duplicate key to the Map, what will happen?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- What is the difference between the comparator and the comparable?
- How to compare two database tables (clue: comparator, compare(), you have to compare database objects.)?
- How to set the timeout for the browser? (clue: restful client API.)?
- What workflow did you use in your project?
- Programs: In the written test, they ask for sorting programs(bubble sort, quicksort).
- What is time complexity? If you implement sorting on your own, which sort do you prefer? And why?
- What is the use of volatile and synchronized?
- What is serialization? have you implemented serialization in your project?
- Programs on io streams?
- Programs on string manipulations? (they are expecting to solve by using regular expressions).
- How and have you implemented polymorphism in your project?
- How do you iterate a map having key and list<values>?
- What is the difference between Iterator and ListIterator, an Enumerator?
- What are all the collections supporting ListIterator?
- How do you make a non-synchronized map and list it as synchronized(using the collection method)?
- What is the difference between collections and collections?
- What are all the modifiers we can use inside a method?
- How to handle dynamic objects.
- Scenario: How to work with a button that is in a div tag and you have to click without using XPath
- JVM is a dependent or independent platform
- How many Test scripts do you write in a day?
- Describe your framework
- How will you handle the SSL certificates in selenium?
- How to handle Windows pop with Selenium without using AutoIt?
- Difference between implicit and explicit wait.
- What are the types of assertion, and what is an assertion in JUnit
KUKA is a global automation corporation with around 3.3 billion euros in sales and roughly 14,000 employees. The company is headquartered in Augsburg, Germany. As one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions, KUKA offers customers everything they need from a single source: from robots and cells to fully automated systems and their networking in markets such as automotive, electronics, metal & plastic, consumer goods, e-commerce/retail, and healthcare.
KUKA moves in a highly dynamic, innovation-driven market environment, which is being continuously redefined. The increasing digitization of production and the cooperative networking of human workers and machines fundamentally change the work world. The focal point of the future factory is the human worker, with the robot as the decisive component.
To benefit from global trends and optimum use of in-house expertise, the Group concentrates on expanding its innovative and technological leadership by targeting fast-growing global markets and working on efficient structures.
The strategy aims to become the leading global solution provider for robot-based automation in profitable markets with high growth rates. It is about achieving sustainable company success through profitable growth and increasing enterprise value.
Leave a Reply