Kreatio Software interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Kreatio Software interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Kreatio Software Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Kreatio Software interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kreatio Automation Testing Interview Questions
- What is the latest thing you heard about any new technology?
- How to switch between different tabs in one browser in Selenium?
- Write a Program to select multiple elements in the list n extract the elements selected.
What is the difference b/w @DataProvider and @parameters in testNG ??
Ans: Data provider will let you specify multiple sets of data in class so that test can run multiple times; parameter allows you to get data from an external source (suite file) but only one value at a time
How can I find XPath in Internet Explorer?
Ans: Use MRI http://www.westciv.com/mri/
What are the challenges faced by you in automation testing?
- Unavailability of Automation Environment.
- Unstable Application
- Frequently changing features and workflows leading to maintenance issues.
- Frequently changing Testdata leading to regular modification and maintenance.
- Objects and their properties are changed frequently.
- Managing test results for every build for future reference.
- Handling Exceptions.
- Cross Browser Testing
- Handling Popups.
- Dealing with pop-up windows: Selenium can sometimes fail to record common popups in web apps. To handle any kind of alert popup, you can apply a getAlert function. Before actually running the script, you must import a package that can generate a WebDriver script for handling alerts. The efficient interface brings with it the following commands: void dismiss(), void accept (), getText(), void sendKeys(String stringToSend). The first two basically click on the “cancel” and “OK” buttons respectively on a popup window.
Timeout resulting from synchronization problems: One should ideally use selenium.IsElementPresent(locator) to verify that the object is in a loop with Thread.Sleep()