Kreatio Automation Testing Interview Questions
What is the latest thing you heard about any new technology?
How to switch between different tabs in one browser in Selenium?
Write a Program to select multiple elements in the list n extract the elements selected.
What is difference b/w @DataProvider and @parameters in testNG ??
Ans: Data provider will let you specify multiple sets of data in class so that test can run multiple times; parameter allows you to get data from an external source (suite file) but only one value at a time
How can I find XPath in Internet Explorer?
Ans: Use MRI http://www.westciv.com/mri/
What are the challenges faced by you in automation testing?
- Unavailability of Automation Environment.
- Unstable Application
- Frequently changing features and workflows leading to maintenance issues.
- Frequently changing Testdata leading to regular modification and maintenance.
- Objects and their properties are changed frequently.
- Managing test results for every build for future reference.
- Handling Exceptions.
- Cross Browser Testing
- Handling Popups.
- Dealing with pop-up windows: Selenium can sometimes fail to record common popups in web apps. To handle any kind of alert popup, you can apply a getAlert function. Before actually running the script, you must import a package that can generate a WebDriver script for handling alerts. The efficient interface brings with it the following commands: void dismiss(), void accept (), getText(), void sendKeys(String stringToSend). The first two basically click on the “cancel” and “OK” buttons respectively on a popup window.
Timeout resulting from synchronization problems: One should ideally use selenium.IsElementPresent(locator) to verify that the object is in a loop with Thread.Sleep()