KPMG interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked KPMG interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the KPMG interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KPMG Interview Questions
Company Name: KPMG
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 11.08.2021
- Explain Set and Map in Java.
- If proper Xpath, CSS selector, and ID are not available, how do you identify an object?
- Explain how BDD works with Cucumber.
- How do you set the test data in BDD?
- How do you manage test execution using TestNG?
- Explain inner join and outer join in SQL.
- Explain implicit and explicit wait.
- As a QA where do you see yourself in the next 6 months?