KPMG interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked KPMG interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||KPMG Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Testing Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the KPMG interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KPMG Interview Questions
Company Name: KPMG
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 11.08.2021
- Write & explain your framework.
- Explain batch testing.
- What is parameterization? Explain with an example.
- Can we create an object for an interface?
- Explain the interface with an example.
- Program: Write a java program for integers reverse.
- How do you group the test cases? Explain with an example.
- Write XML code for grouping test cases.
- How is the string immutable? Explain with an example.
- What is the use of PageFactory.initElements? Can we implement it using PageFactory.initElements or @FindBy?
- How do we clean the Maven environment?
- A particular list of buttons is there? Write the XPath for it.
- How do you configure testNG? What do you write in the .bat file?
- Explain Set and Map in Java.
- How do you identify an object if proper Xpath, CSS selector, and ID are unavailable?
- Explain how BDD works with Cucumber.
- How do you set the test data in BDD?
- How do you manage test execution using TestNG?
- Explain inner join and outer join in SQL.
- Explain implicit and explicit wait.
- Where do you see yourself as a QA in the next six months?
We are one of the world’s leading professional services firms and the fastest-growing Big Four accounting firm in the United States. With 90 offices, more than 29,000 employees, and partners throughout the US, we’re leading the industry in new and exciting ways. Our size and strength make us more agile and responsive to changing trends.