Kindle Test Cases Template: if you have attended any testing position for manual and automation tester, then there is a common question which faces during the interview is Write Test Case, then in this post, we are going to discuss one of the products of Amazon that is Kindle.
Kindle Test Case
Before this test case, we have also shared two more test cases like Amazon search functionality test case and Amazon login screen test cases. In this post, we are going to share both positive and negative test cases for kindle.
- Verify that the dimensions of the Kindle device are as per the specifications.
- Verify the screen resolution or the pixel density of the Kindle.
- Verify that ebooks are easily loaded in kindle.
- Verify that the text is written is easily readable.
- Check the ebook format supported by the device – .azw, .azw3, .mobi, .txt etc.
- Verify the number of ebooks that can be stored in the device or the size of the ebooks.
- Check if the color of the device is as per the specifications or not.
- Verify the quality of the Kindle devices’ screen.
- Check if the screen is anti-glare or not.
- Check the font family supported by the device.
Check Also: Mobile Test Cases
- Check if there is an option to increase the font size or not, and the functionality works correctly.
- Check if there is an option to change the screen brightness/contrast/sharpness and the functions work correctly.
- Check if the touch works fine or not.
- Check the battery standby time and performance when in use.
- Check the network connectivity options – 3G or wifi.
- Check if charging cable is provided with kindle or not.
- Check the power requirement of the device.
They may be other addition test cases, but these are the one test cases that you come up with when you have no visual idea, and also, you don’t have the functionality idea of that product. I hope these test cases help you to crack an interview, but in the meantime, if you have found any missed test cases, then you can comment in the comment section so that we happily approve that.