Test Case For Kindle | Kindle Test Cases Template
if you have attended any testing position for manual and automation tester, then there is a common question which faces during the interview is Write Test Case, then in this post, we are going to discuss one of the products of Amazon that is Kindle.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Kindle|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Kindle Test Case
Before this test case, we have also shared two more test cases like Amazon search functionality test case and Amazon login screen test cases. In this post, we are going to share both positive and negative test cases for kindle.
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ iPad Test Cases||☑️ Keyboard Test Cases|
|☑️ Laptop Bag Test Cases||☑️ Library Management System Test Cases|
- Check the colour of the Kindle device is as per the requirement specification
- Check whether the company logo is displaying properly
- Check what the screen size of the Kindle device is
- Check the quality of the Kindle devices screen
- Check the Kindle device screen is anti-glare or not
- Check what the Kindle device supports the various types of fonts
- Check is there any option to increase the font size
- Check is there any option to change the font style in the Kindle device
- Check is there any option to change the brightness or contrast or sharpness
- Check the screen touch functionality is working correctly in the Kindle device
- Check how much time the Kindle device battery takes for a full drink
- Check the battery standby time and performance when it is used
- Check whether the network connectivity and Wi-Fi option is working properly
- Check whether the dimension of the Kindle device is as per the requirement specification document
- Check what is the resolution the Kindle devices screen is supporting
- Check whether the most is correctly loaded on the Kindle device
- Check whatever that text and images are present on the ebooks are easily readable
- Check the support on the Kindle device, as it supports all the file types mentioned in the requirement document
- Check what the storage capacity of the Kindle device
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Art of testing test cases||☑️ Test cases interview questions|
|☑️ Test cases for washing machine||☑️ Test scenario|
|☑️ Test scenarios for table||☑️ Test scenario tutorial|
|☑️ Test plan scenarios||☑️ What is a test scenario and where is it used|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at email@example.com.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
They may be other addition test cases, but these are the one test cases that you come up with when you have no visual idea, and also, you don’t have the functionality idea of that product.
I hope these test cases help you to crack an interview, but in the meantime, if you have found any missed test cases, then you can comment in the comment section so that we happily approve that.