Kaplan interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Kaplan interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Kaplan Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Rest API Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Kaplan interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kaplan Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Kaplan
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 12.05.2021
- What are the entry and exit criteria?
- What are all the sprint ceremonies you are aware of? Brief each one.
- Difference between Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- What are your daily activities?
- How to calculate QA effort in Agile?
- Have you heard of sprint velocity, capacity, and user story points?
- How do you estimate team effort in agile? By calculating (individual work hours * no. of resources). Calculating velocity ex: in the last three sprints, if w have completed 90 stories, then.
- Define the severity and priority of the test case and bug.
- Scenario: If you have 150 test cases to be executed within three days, what is your approach to testing completion?
- Scenario: If there are three or more major bugs, how do you convince the customer to hold the release?
- What are all the artifacts that need to be published during QA signoff?
- Is not the Test Closure document necessary for QA signoff?
- What are all the data mentioned in RTM?
- Difference between QTP and Selenium.
- What is the testing approach or main focus when testing a client/server and Web Application?
- Define Retesting, Regression Testing, and Confirmation testing.
- What are the diff types of Joins, and explain each in brief?
- In the left outer join, what is the purpose of table 2 if the query returns all the records of the left table?
- Difference between DELETE and DROP commands.
- Difference between Exploratory and Adhoc testing.
- Have you ever been involved in End to End testing?
- If you are a new Joinee with no documents available, what is your approach to testing?
- The cycle of user story in Jira.
- How do you perform Code Reviews?
- How do you perform Code Coverage?
- What checks do you perform while performing code reviews?
- What’s the difference between method overloading vs. method overriding?
- Can we initialize the interface?
- How to achieve multiple inheritances.
- Differences between hashmap and HashSet
- How do you implement threading?
Kaplan Interview Questions
- Tell me about your current project and your role.
- Explain your project.
- Java Oops Concepts?
- Scenario: We have two dropdown boxes. If we select 1st same will be displayed in 2nd. How do you test it?
- Scenario: We have a table with different columns. If you click on the title, it will be sorted. How do you test if it is sorted or not?
- You don’t have database access; if you give data, it will take how you test. Whether that data is stored in a database or not. (Registration page)
- Puzzle: I have eight marbles of the same size and color and the same weight except one. How do you find the odd one?
- Program: How do you find a particular word in the statement “Hi, how ‘are’ you”?
- What is TestNG used for?
- What is Jenkins used for?
- What is the grid used for?
- How do I run parallel tests in different browsers?
- Program: Write a complete program. While login in, is “success” displayed or not?
- What are the different types of automation frameworks?
- How many stages are there in the defect life cycle?
- What is an agile methodology?
- What is the difference between the RAD model and the spiral model?
- Program: How will you proceed if there are 200 test cases and only two days to execute?
- Puzzles: If there are two wires of equal length. Burning one wire takes 60 mins. How will you calculate 15 mins if you don’t have a watch or clock?
- Puzzle: We are given a cloth bundle of 200 meters. Cutting 1 meter takes 4 secs. How much time will be taken to cut the 200-meter clothes?
- What comes first, retesting or regression testing?
- Why is the agile model used for testing?
- Write automation code for Frame?
- Define keyword-driven framework.
- What Is Hybrid Driven Framework In Selenium?
- What Is the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?
- Write a SQL query for the inner join, outer join & left join.
- Where can we store XPath or other locator values (like the object repository in QTP)
- Why can we not use the CSS selector instead of XPath?
- What is the difference between the @BeforeMethod and @BeforeTest
- What is the difference between @AfterMethod and @AfterTest
- What is synchronization, and What is the difference between synchronized and unsynchronized in Java?
- What is the order of execution in the try, catch, and finally?
- What is the difference between throw and throws?
- Why is a string called immutable?
- What is StringBuffer in Java with an example?
- How to connect to a database in Selenium?
- Can constructors be inherited?
- Can the constructor be final?
- How to create multiple objects
Kaplan is a global educational services company that provides diverse services to individuals, universities, and businesses, including higher and professional education, test preparation, language training, corporate and leadership training, student recruitment, online enablement, and other university support services.
Our company was founded in 1938 in Stanley Kaplan’s Brooklyn, NY, home to help children of immigrants advance their dream of going to college. From those humble beginnings, Kaplan has grown into an enterprise operating in 28 countries, serving nearly a million students and thousands of corporate and university clients.
Throughout our history, Kaplan has remained committed to our founding mission of expanding educational access and transforming learning through new technologies. We are always moving forward, innovating, adapting, and bringing education into the future. The vast breadth and scale of our capabilities and diverse offerings set us apart, allowing our students and partners to advance further and faster.