JP Morgan Automation Interview Questions
- How to read data from a table using selenium?
- Difference between testng and junit?
- Testng annotations difference
- Types of locators
- Explain the data-driven framework
- Usage of Different type of XPath anchors like ancestor
- Difference between collections like linked list and ArrayList
- String and array-based programs
- Reverse string
- find duplicate words In a file
- find distinct elements In an array
- Dynamic XPath, maven, Jenkins
- How to setup database connection
- Difference between array list and array, explain your framework
- why using hybrid Framework
- difference between file reader and file input stream
- They were asking java questions more.
About JP Morgan
JP Morgan’s presence in India began in 1922 when a heritage firm took an ownership interest in a merchant bank in Calcutta. Today, JP Morgan provides clients in India with a comprehensive range of corporate and investment banking services. Our global service centers in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad support operations globally.
We have operated in the Asia Pacific since 1872, and today are present across 17 countries in the region. Local corporations and institutions, multinationals, governments, and private clients rely on us for market-leading financial services — a confidence bred from our strength and ability to deliver integrated services across the Corporate & Investment Bank, Asset Management, and the Private Bank.
Read Also: Maveric Systems Interview Questions
In the Asia Pacific, we are committed to helping promote economic growth and economic inclusion through our key philanthropic initiatives in the areas of workforce readiness, small business development and financial capability. Our investments aim to increase the number of quality jobs created for the underserved individuals and communities, helping small businesses become more sustainable, as well as assisting marginalized people in gaining access to affordable financial products so that they can become more financially secure. This shared commitment to the community drives our Foundation’s giving and employee engagement and volunteering activities across the region.