What you’ll learn: Learn JIRA Agile Methodology
- create projects, user stories, sprints, reports, maintain them in JIRA
Software development life cycle in a waterfall, V, or spiral model awareness
This course walks through all the core features and concepts of JIRA with real-world examples. JIRA upgraded its User Interface in the cloud; it incorporates and uses some of the latest features released for JIRA Software on Cloud. We will be going over the all-new interface, features available on Feb 2018.
JIRA is a very comprehensive tool and one of the most popular agile project management tools out there. When used and configured correctly, it will help you work smarter, faster, collaborative, and more efficiently.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE:
- Session 1: Introduction to JIRA, features, References
- Session 2: Agile, Scrum, Framework, Roles, Sprint, Backlogs, Planning, Review, Retrospective, and Daily Scrum Meetings, References
- Session 3: JIRA Login, Dashboard, UI Components, Interface and Navigation, Project, Notification, Issues, Workflow and Transitions Scrum process in JIRA, Create Sprint, Add Issues, Start and Complete Sprints, Sprint board state transitions, Sprint Reports
- Session 4: Issue Types, Clone, Links, Subtasks, Convert Subtask to Issue and Visa-versa, Edit, Label, Share, Watch, Move, Logs, Comments
- anyone interested in JIRA, learn Agile Scrum process in JIRA
We are a group of passionate folks who strongly feel that knowledge sharing has to be enabled with the intent to ignite inspiring minds.
We at Nividlabs are dedicated to providing and facilitating knowledge sharing and training on Information Technology, Consulting & Services Industry. Channels like Forums, Blogs, Webinars, Online Training Videos, and Mentoring sessions would enable us to move towards your vision. Focusing on trending areas in Information Technology, we took Big Data, IoT, AI, Cloud, and all its components in the Ecosystem to begin our services.