JFrog Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked JFrog interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||JFrog Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Selenium Automation Testing Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the JFrog interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
JFrog Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 13-12-2021
- Tell me about yourself
- What is Action class and explain?
- How to handle multiple browser tabs in selenium?
- How to Upload a file using Selenium and give the syntax for that?
- How to perform (control + a) through selenium?
- How to shift between tabs of the same browser using selenium?
- What is the difference between get() and navigate()?
- What is the difference between findElement() and findElements(), and what will its return value for findElements () and findElement() be?
- Different approaches to clicking and submitting buttons?
- HandlingWebTable(static and dynamic) in selenium.
- What do getwindowhandles() and getwindowhandles() return? And its difference
- Is it possible to use only perform() without build()?
- What are perform() and build()?
- What is a page Factory?
- Explain Implicit wait and Explicit wait.
- Write code for handling multiple browsers and switch to a new browser.
- What is WebDriver? And why is WebDriver used?
- What are StaleElementsReferenceExceptions? When does this occur? And How do we overcome such exceptions?
- How do you group the test cases? And why?
- How to include or exclude test cases?
- Why we are using System.setproperty(“WebDriver.chrome.driver” ” path for driver”)?
- Explain WebDriver driver = new Chrome driver()?
- Difference between String and StringBuffer
- Explain types of variables.
- Explain the Abstract and Interface.
- Explain polymorphism.
- Explain the Singleton class in Java.
- What is the difference between Hashmap and Hashtable?
- Explain HashSet.
- What are exceptions and their types?
- What is the difference between static methods and non-static methods?
JFrog is on a mission to be the company powering all of the world’s software updates, driven by a “Liquid Software” vision to allow the seamless, secure flow of binaries from developers to the edge. The company’s end-to-end DevOps platform – the JFrog Platform – provides the tools and visibility required by modern organizations to solve today’s challenges across critical pieces of the DevOps cycle.
JFrog is trusted by millions of users and customers, including most Fortune 100 companies worldwide. If you are a team player who wants to play to WIN, join our Swamp today.
Leave a Reply