What you’ll learn: Jenkins Pipeline tutorial for Beginners with 100+ examples
After this course, you can able to write a Pipeline script from the Beginner level to the Advance level
From the pipeline script, If a particular user (Lead or Manager) triggers the job, then the only job has to execute
With Pipeline script, how to integrate with GIT and SVN, how to commit, merge, Tag.
With Pipeline script, how to integrate with JIRA, Create tickets on build failures, close the access if build success
With Pipeline how we can run jobs Parallel, Options section, Parameters, When, Bat, POST, etc.
With Pipeline how the build will wait to get approved from a specific user, Example My Sonar % is not up to the mark, so to proceed to get approval from Lead
We’ll see how we can run stages based on the commit messages, like if I pass a specific keyword in the commit message, then only the build has to start
With Pipeline script how to execute Bat and Shell commands
Jenkins Pipeline Tutorial for Beginners with 100+ examples Requirements
Jenkins Pipeline Tutorial for Beginners with 100+ examples Description
Jenkins Pipeline script or Pipeline as a code is a feature to write our build’s CI and CD process with the help of code. In this course, we’ll see examples of the following topics.
- Create Ticket if the build failed
- Close the Ticket
- How to execute bat commands and shell commands.
- Execute Stage based on the commit message/committed files.
- Pause the build and Wait for the approval from a specific user.
- Commit code to GIT if build success
- How to work with SVN.
- Parameters, Variables, Options, etc.
- Pause job to read input from the user.
- Multiple examples of POST.
- If you’ve knowledge of Jenkins and planning to write Pipeline Script, then this course is for you.
Welcome to the DevOps course. My Name is Bhittu, Currently working as a DevOps lead. I’ve 8+ experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and DevOps technologies like Docker, Ansible, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, K8S, ANT, Maven, GO CD.
My Courses in Udemy are
- Jenkins Declarative Pipeline Tutorial
- Top 9 Continuous Integration (CI) Tutorial for Beginners