What you’ll learn: Jenkins Introduction for Developer
- Install Jenkins on Windows, Ubuntu, Mac
- Apply Jenkins to do Continuous Integration
Jenkins Introduction for Developer Requirements
This course is an introduction to Jenkins from the beginner. So you do not need to have any knowledge about Jenkins before.
Jenkins Introduction for Developer Description
Content and Overview
- 100% hand-on, practical with real-life use case
- Step by step style, explain and make everything clear
- Cover Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Cover Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Cover Installation Jenkins on Windows as a service
- Cover Installation Jenkins on Mac as a service
- Cover installation Jenkins on Ubuntu as a service
- Working with Git to clone source code
- Using with Maven to build Java project
- Working with Tomcat server to deploy Java web application
After complete this course
Now a day, DevOps and Continuous Integration engineer are very hot career. The average salary for DevOps engineer at silicon valley is more than 120000$ a year. After completing the course, You will become familiar with Jenkins and make it become an essential tool for your CI/CD or DevOps implementation.
Check Also: Jenkins Interview Questions
- People want to do and learn about Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- People want to do and learn about DevOps.
- People want to apply Jenkins to automate their development process.
As Andrew Ng, “AI is the new electricity” very shortly, AI will play a vital role in our world.
So, That is the reason why I do and teach deep learning. My principles of teaching :
- Start from simple
- Move on step by step
- Explain the concept idea in a simple, straightforward way with visualization
- Practice with code
- Build and apply to real-life projects