JDA Software Interview Questions
Company Name: Blue Yonder formerly JDA Software
Updated on: 17.03.2020
- Explain framework in selenium and Rest Assured
- Challenges faced in the framework
- Exceptions and how you handle
- Gave few situations and asked what type of exception
- Advantage of maven
- How to parse and how to take a particular value from a list in Rest Assured
- java programs that are mostly discussed here
- Gave a sample dom and asked to write XPath
- How to upload and download the file
- End-to-end working of selenium with API.How u achieve it
- How you update TC as pass/fail in the test management tool from automation
- Where do you use a constructor in ur project?
- How to fail a TC without using assertions,if-else statement
- Rest and Soap difference
- Where u use the Oops concept in ur framework
- They give certain situation and ask which wait is used…why u use it
- Git commands and process followed and regarding conflict management
- Jenkins….what all input u give for running
For more software testing interview questions you can visit our interview section.
JDA Software Interview Questions & Answers
- Why we use static variables?
- How do we link object repo (Objects or elements) and code (step definition)
- Over ridding and overloading examples of real-time used in the project?
- Oops, How you are implemented in your project?
- Boxing and on-boxing?
- Extent report creation?
- Why we use AutoIt third-party tool? where do we use it in project automation?
- How to handle errors in the script and automatically take a screenshot of it?
- Click on the button then only the text box is visible.. enter the text field and how to do it?