JDA Software interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked JDA Software interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||JDA Software Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the JDA Software interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
JDA Software Interview Questions
Company Name: Blue Yonder formerly JDA Software
Updated on: 17.03.2020
- Explain framework in selenium and Rest Assured
- Challenges faced in the framework
- Exceptions and how you handle
- Gave few situations and asked what type of exception
- Advantage of maven
- How to parse and how to take a particular value from a list in Rest Assured
- java programs that are mostly discussed here
- Gave a sample dom and asked to write XPath
- How to upload and download the file
- End-to-end working of selenium with API.How u achieve it
- How you update TC as pass/fail in the test management tool from automation
- Where do you use a constructor in ur project?
- How to fail a TC without using assertions,if-else statement
- Rest and Soap difference
- Where u use the Oops concept in ur framework
- They give certain situation and ask which wait is used…why u use it
- Git commands and process followed and regarding conflict management
- Jenkins….what all input u give for running
For more software testing interview questions you can visit our interview section.
JDA Software Interview Questions & Answers
- Why we use static variables?
- How do we link object repo (Objects or elements) and code (step definition)
- Over ridding and overloading examples of real-time used in the project?
- Oops, How you are implemented in your project?
- Boxing and on-boxing?
- Extent report creation?
- Why we use AutoIt third-party tool? where do we use it in project automation?
- How to handle errors in the script and automatically take a screenshot of it?
- Click on the button then only the text box is visible.. enter the text field and how to do it?