What you’ll learn: Java Object Oriented Programming
At the end of this course, you will be able to develop your Java OOP skills to face interviews and Examinations Successfully
Apply Object-Oriented Programming principles in real code
Best Practices in Object-Oriented Programming
Learn about Object-Oriented Programming Concepts, Threads, Exception Handling, I/O Streams, Garbage Collection
Read and write data using input and output streams
Basic knowledge of computers
Ability to download and install software
Eclipse and the JDK installed on their computer & basic java understanding e.g if else
At the end of the course, you will understand the basics of Object-Oriented Programming. You can enhance your core programming skills to reach an advanced level.
By the end of these videos, you will get the understanding of the following areas the
- Object Oriented Programming – Classes & Objects,Creating Objects from Classes,Constructors, Methods (parameter vs argument), Method Overloading, Data Abstraction,Encapsulation,Inheritance,Abstract Classes,Nested Classes
- I/O Streams
- Java Garbage Collection
- Exception Handling
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginner programmers for OOP – Java
- Engineers who want to sharpen Object Oriented Programming skills to reach the advanced level
- Undergraduates facing Internship interviews
- Undergraduates learning Object-Oriented Programming
I have 9 years of work experience as a Researcher, Lecturer, Project Supervisor & Engineer. MSc Artificial Intelligence (University of Moratuwa), BSc Software Engineering – First Class Honours (University of Westminster), SCJP, SCWC. I have completed an MSc in Artificial Intelligence.
Completed BSc Software Engineering – First Class Honors from the University of Westminster (UK). Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP). – 93% and a Sun Certified Web Component Developer 97%. I have research experience in Data mining, Machine Learning, Cloud computing, Business Intelligence & Software Engineering.