What you’ll learn: Java Multithreading Become A Master
Multi-threading in Java
Understanding mutexes and how to create them
Understanding semaphores and how to create them
Understanding thread pools and how to use them
Protecting your programs from concurrency problems
Understand the basics of Java
Java Multithreading Become A Master Description
In this course, you learn all about multi-threading.
You will learn
- What multi-threading is
- How to create a thread in Java
- How to protect your programs from concurrency problems
- How to prevent overloading a resource with multiple threads accessing it at once
- How to be efficient with your threads by making use of thread pools
- How to change values atomically
This is a fantastic course for someone who wants to learn more about how multi-threading works as a whole and how to do it in Java.
- People curious about multi-threading
I am a software engineer that has been programming for 14+ years. My experience is vast and covers web development to the compiler and interpreter development. I have also developed bootloaders in the past that can boot a kernel from the FAT(File Allocation Table) filesystem. I develop kernels from scratch also.
I also have programmed Linux kernel modules professionally in the workplace. These days I am focused on providing my years of expertise to students to help them grow as professional software engineers.