Jabil Penang interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Jabil Penang interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Jabil Penang Malaysia Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Jabil Penang interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jabil Penang Malaysia Interview Questions
Company Name: Walgreens
Company Location: Penang, Malaysia
Updated on: 10.07.2021
- Tell me about yourself and the Roles and Responsibilities of the previous project?
- What are all the drawbacks of Selenium?
- How to execute parallel tests using Test NG?
- Pros and cons of Implicit wait and Explicit wait
- How to check whether the web element is enabled or Disabled without using the isEnabled method? It’s not a hidden element but
- Difference between @Factory and @DataProvider?
- @Factory explain with real-time example?
- How to configure Grid node and hub?
- Each time grid URL will change how to resolve this problem?
- Enrlolment() method, we need more pass 20 parameters as an input for that test case, as per coding guidelines, I can pass only 10 parameters in the test method. How will you pass those parameters, we cannot split the task into different methods? How do you return the values inside the Parallel=instances explain about this?
- How do you identify the web elements?
- Which is most faster XPath or CSS?
- What is the difference between XPATH and CSS?
- What all the different ways to XPATH writing?
- What is StaleElementException and how will handle it?
- Any other ways to Execute Parallel Execution TestNG?
- How do you set the browser and grid node information?
- How do you execute using headless mode?
- How many test cases were there smoke and Regression test suite?
- What are parallel=instances?
- What will be executed when you suit in parallel?
- Java Programs: around 8 programs some are what is the output and few are like optimization of the code.
- What is the output?String st1=””Jabil””;
- Query to select distinct values from student table;
- Develop Page Object design pattern for the below scenarios, They have shared the RDP file and logged in that and shared my screen with them. Maven project was already created.
Case 1: Navigate to the URL and print the Title of the page
1. Click on Department
2. Mouseover on Faculty of Civil Engineering
3. Click on Institute for Ocean Management
4. Print the titleCase3. Print all the options available in the Quick link section