ITC Infotech UFT interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ITC Infotech UFT interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the ITC Infotech UFT interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITC Infotech UFT Interview Questions
- Explain about your project?
- What is the difference b/w the QTP10.0 and 11.0?
- How to handle dynamic objects in QTP?
- What is the use of the “preserve” keyword in the vb script?
- What is a key skill in QTP 11.0?
- Diff b/w Integration & Regression testing ? #1 Answer #2
- When will we do regression testing?
- Diff b/w Action and Function?
- What is compatibility testing, when will do compatibility testing?
- What is a Compatibility issue?
- Who will do integration testing, either tester or developer?
- Who is your manager?
- Where is your office located?