IQVIA ETL Testing interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked IQVIA ETL Testing interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the IQVIA ETL Testing interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IQVIA ETL Testing Interview Questions
- Brief about your resume.
- Explain your project architecture.
- Explain how the map reduces work internally.
- Steps to do the validation.
- A suggestion of how you will implement in automation.
- How you will update in the hive.
- Will minus query support in a hive?
- Difference between relational database and Hadoop.
- HDFS architecture.
- The SQL query to find the employee and his manager using self join.
- The SQL query to find the number of employees in each department.
- What are all the commands you used in Linux
- Command to replace a particular string.
- Command to find a particular string
- Brief about Cloudera manager.
- Where metadata is stored in a hive.
- Types of partitions.
- Difference between managed and external tables.
- Explaining Bucketing how it differs from partitioning.
- The SQL query to find employee name and his city using join.
- Explain Left, right, and full outer join in SQL.
- Have you used Hue?
- How partitions are stored in HDFS?