IQVIA ETL Testing Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked IQVIA ETL Testing interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||IQVIA ETL Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Java Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the IQVIA ETL Testing interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IQVIA ETL Testing Interview Questions
- Brief about your resume.
- Explain your project architecture.
- Explain how the map reduces work internally.
- Steps to do the validation.
- A suggestion of how you will implement automation.
- How will you update the hive?
- Will minus query support in a hive?
- Difference between relational database and Hadoop.
- HDFS architecture.
- The SQL query to find the employee and his manager using self-join.
- The SQL query to find the number of employees in each department.
- What are all the commands you used in Linux
- Command to replace a particular string.
- Command to find a particular string
- Brief about Cloudera manager.
- Where metadata is stored in a hive.
- Types of partitions.
- Difference between managed and external tables.
- Explaining Bucketing how it differs from partitioning.
- The SQL query to find employee’s name and his city using join.
- Explain Left, right, and full outer join in SQL.
- Have you used Hue?
- How are partitions stored in HDFS?
Healthcare is an industry designed to help humans. As a global community, we continuously invest and commit to advancing human health. To deliver value and actual outcomes. To rise to the challenge to find the next breakthrough by making the most of increasingly limited resources.
We are inspired by the potential and propelled by the possibilities. We share the vision to drive healthcare forward. To see how we can help accelerate progress and achievements. Others are developing these medical breakthroughs. We do our part by using breakthroughs in insights, technology, and human intelligence to reimagine and deliver ways to help make them a reality.
It’s bigger than better clinical trials. Or advances in technologies and analytics. Or faster insights. It’s about exploring a new path to better health outcomes via Human Data Science. It’s about harnessing the power of the IQVIA CORE to channel the insights, commercial and scientific depth, and execution expertise that drive maximum value for our customers.
Motivated by the industry we help, we’re committed to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate confidently, maximize opportunities, and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.