iPad Test Case: This we are going to discuss how to test case for an iPad and How to do the functional testing of real devices like iPad. This post is an extended post of Test case series. If you are new to our blog, then you can check the manual test case link where we have already shared the most test case, which is asked in any interviews for any candidates like freshers or experience.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For iPad|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
iPad is nothing but the tablet computer which is designed by Apple and Its running on the IOS operating system, which is a highly secure and stable operating system of the generation. This device is built on which touch screen support functionality as well as has a virtual keyboard in it.
By an iPad, you can connect to a wi-fi connection, with that you can record videos, take photos and play music, online browsing and also you can do email. So when you got an opportunity to test an iPad, you can think about the below scenarios.
iPad Test Case
The first thing may come to your mind that How to write test case for an iPad. To make it easier, we have mentioned a few common points which help to test an iPad.
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Test Case For HR Payroll System||☑️ Test Case For Integer Addition|
|☑️ Test Case For Keyboard||☑️ Test Case For Kindle|
- The functionality of all buttons ex volume keys, power button, etc
- Charge the iPad to full and check battery backup
- It should not heat up upon extensive use/charging
- Should work with/without sim
- The screen should not break if it is dropped from a defined height
- Change settings and check their impact ex-change brightness, ringtone, notifications type, etc
- Should be able to receive a call and make calls
- The camera should work properly
- Should be able to install/uninstall/ update apps
- Should be able to play music, audio, sync with iTunes and cloud
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Ipad pro drop test||☑️ IOS app testing checklist|
|☑️ Ipad pro-2018 case||☑️ Ipad pro 11 case|
|☑️ Test cases for iPhone||☑️ Ipad pro drop test 2020|
|☑️ Ipad stress test||☑️ Best iPad pro 11 cases with pencil holder|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
We have mentioned a few common scenarios for testing the iPad, but if you think out of the box and find any missed test case scenario, then let us know in the comment section.