IonIdea Enterprise Solutions Interview Questions
- How to work with PDF, which is opening as a frame?
- How to run only skipped test cases in Selenium web driver?
- Test case 2 depends on test case 1. & Test case 3 has been set to priority 1. there is no interconnection between these two scenarios. Which will execute first?
Ans: The order is test 1 > test 3>test 2…which means first the independent test case gets executed and then the priority test case and last the dependent test case
- what is the difference between build & perform the method in action class?
- The build method is used to build the sequence of actions.
- Whereas the perform method is used to perform the currently built action.
For example, I have to move to an element, then right-click on that element and need to do some refresh action. So here, in this case, you are doing 3 actions like moving to an element, right-clicking it, and doing a refresh action. So you are building all these 3 actions as a single fresh sequence action, and then you are applying to perform the method to perform on the currently built action.
- How to create a bat file of the maven project?