IonIdea Enterprise Solutions interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked IonIdea Enterprise Solutions interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the IonIdea Enterprise Solutions interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
IonIdea Enterprise Solutions Interview Questions
- How to work with PDF, which is opening as a frame?
- How to run only skipped test cases in Selenium web driver?
- Test case 2 depends on test case 1. & Test case 3 has been set to priority 1. there is no interconnection between these two scenarios. Which will execute first?
Ans: The order is test 1 > test 3>test 2…which means first the independent test case gets executed and then the priority test case and last the dependent test case
- what is the difference between build & perform the method in action class?
- The build method is used to build the sequence of actions.
- Whereas the perform method is used to perform the currently built action.
For example, I have to move to an element, then right-click on that element and need to do some refresh action. So here, in this case, you are doing 3 actions like moving to an element, right-clicking it, and doing a refresh action. So you are building all these 3 actions as a single fresh sequence action, and then you are applying to perform the method to perform on the currently built action.
- How to create a bat file of the maven project?