- Omaha, Nebraska
- 10,001+ employees
- IT Services and IT Consulting
Intrado Corporation interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Intrado Corporation interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Intrado Corporation Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Intrado interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Intrado Corporation Interview Questions
- Which is the superclass of all the classes
- Mention the Access Specifiers
- Some programs they have asked to write the output.
- Program: The logic to find whether the number is prime or not.
- String comparison of two strings. (==)
- Logical thinking question: two trains are approaching each other, one is at 60kms/hr, and another is at 90kms/hr. the distance b/n them is 1800kms. What is the distance b/n them 20mns before they collide with each other?
Manual and Selenium
- What is the Test Plan, and what all it consists of?
- Define Bug Lifecycle
- Difference Between Verification and Validation
- Difference Between Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing
- Which Are All Protocols The Rest Api Supports?
- Mention a few methods of webdriver
- Scenario: He has given a scenario, like, Say there is a coffee vending machine with three buttons, one for coffee, one for tea, and one for milk. And there is an LCD and a led light to show whether the power is on or not. Tell me as many scenarios as possible to test the functionality of the coffee machine. (both Functional and nonfunctional).
- Selenium code to open some browser and type something in the text field.
- Handling the Dynamic Checkboxes inside a table.\
- Selenium code to reboot the system? and some other Testing basics.
- Tell me some of the names of the tools used to store the script in the commonplace.
- How do you integrate selenium webdriver and java?
- What are Verify and Assert commands? Where and when it’s used?
- Selenium IDE internally, which language it uses?
- Selenium IDE will allow converting tests written in java.c# when you switch over to selenium webdriver?
- Scenario: If you have 1000 test scripts, want to execute it in 2 hrs? How do you handle this environment ? is it possible for you to handle it in webdriver?
- How to get multiple data from an excel file? An example list of 10 first names and Lastname? Where and how will you pass the values? Explain with logic and code.
- How to get delimiters(@,”:&#) from the text file?
- Difference between Truncate and Drop
- Max(salary) ranging between 5,000 to 10,000
- Query to list the first name of all the students starting with the letter A
- Query to list the first name of all the students having I in the second character
- Query to get the employee details from the employee table without any duplicate records
About Intrado Corporation
Intrado, Formerly West, is an innovative, cloud-based, global technology partner to clients worldwide. Our solutions connect people and organizations at the right time and in the right ways, making those mission-critical connections more relevant, engaging, and actionable—turning Information to Insight.
But with an increasingly complex world generating exponentially more data, it becomes ever harder to see through the noise. Intrado develops innovative, cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and efficient to deliver connections that count in this increasingly complex world.
But we wouldn’t be anywhere without our employees. Our team members are responsible for supporting our clients, building our business, seeking out new technology and powering the more than 7 million connections our company makes each day.