Informatica interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Informatica interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Informatica interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informatica Developer Interview Questions
College: IIT Kanpur
Round 1: Online objective test
- There were questions from Operating Systems, C, Algorithms, Data Structures
Round 2: Online and subjective (C++ or JAVA). This round had 15 questions.
- Data structures, C++ questions, algorithms (DFS/BFS)
- Asked about my project? Also asked me questions about ACID properties of database and indexing in a database.
- There were also questions related to OOPS concepts including polymorphism, composition, aggregation, inheritance, Abstract classes, interface; the difference between the usage of abstract class and interface, an abstract class be instantiated, how to access child class methods having a reference of the base class.
- There was another question on run time and compiled time-binding and under which category do we classify method overloading.
- Code for deleting the duplicate nodes in a sorted link list?
- Printing root to leaf paths in a binary search tree
- Given an array of Integers, Find two elements in the array whose sum is closest to zero?
- What are virtual functions, what is their role? Are questions related to virtual functions?
- You are given the details of each transaction of each item, i.e. item_name, quantity, price. So at the end of the day, you want the top 50 items that have been sold. There are two cases:
– In the first case, you have a fixed number of items
– In the second case a very large number of items – so you need to decide what data structure to be used for this.
- How do you quickly count the number of set bits in a 32-bit integer in linear time (with respect to the number of set bits)?
- Determining the width of the binary tree, i.e. using breadth wise traversal
- Why are files preferred over databases?
Thanks, Vishal Goyal for contributing this article. If you would like to contribute, mail us your interview experience at email@example.com. We will like to publish it on Software Testingo and help other job seekers.