Infogain Interview Questions
- Diff b/w Hashmap and hashtable?? In hashmap, i want only key values on how to generate those?
- Explain implicit,explicit and fluent wait?
- How to handle web-based popup?
- Diff b/w keyword-driven and data-driven framework?
- Java 1.8 features?
- Diff between getwindowHandle() and getwindowHandles()? what are the return types of those?
- Dataprovider use? what is the return type of dataprovider?
- Explain customize exceptions? What r those?
- Diff between throw and throws keyword?
- Runtime and compile-time exception diff? which exceptions did u get?
- The main use of fluent wait?
- What are the locators? explain XPath?
- Can we use comparison operators like &,//,>,< in XPath?
Infogain – Manual and Automation Profile – 2 to 5 Experience
- A brief description of your self
- Type of Integration testing
- Difference between Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Bug Lifecycle
- Difference between failed and blocked test cases
- Difference between regression and retesting.
- Explain Gray box and Black Box testing.
- Explain each with an example.
- Security Testing — Selenium
- Difference between Absolute and Relative Path
- How to find duplicate elements
- Explain framework – POM
- Explain how to work with Jenkins
- Explain the cucumber framework
- Explain about appium — complete start from installation to launch any app.
- What is web services? how does it work?
- Any idea about SOAP UI.
Infogain Selenium Interview Questions
- Explain the framework you use in your project?
- What is the development life cycle in your project?
- Write a program for prime numbers?
- Identify the duplicates in an array and delete them?
- How do you perform smoke testing?
- What is the procedure you follow if you find any bug?
- How many regression cases are there and how frequently you execute them?
- How to configure automatic run of test cases in Jenkins?
- There is a drop-down, on selecting one option sub dropdown will appear. Write code to verify all sub-drop-downs are displayed properly for each option in the main drop-down. ( Ex: select India from the drop-down and verify all the states are displayed in the Sundrop down).
- How to identify XPath…
- There is a 2×2 table. On first visit , first elements will be appear(a,b,c,d), on second visit 2nd element(e,f,g,h) in all the cells will appear. How do you identify the 2nd element in a 4th cell (h)?
- How do you execute test cases parallelly?
- There 50 options are there in the list box. I don’t want to select one option. Write a code.
- Explain the structure of pom. And it’s importance related by java concept.
- Explain the use of overloading in selenium.
- Explain the test cases of lift. Both functional and non-functional.
- I don’t want to take data from an Excel file. What is the other possible way? ( Property files). Explain how to read data then?
A Silicon-Valley headquartered company, Infogain is a global business-oriented IT consulting provider of front-end, customer-facing technologies, processes, and applications, leading to a more efficient and streamlined customer experience. We want our clients’ interactions with their customers to be fast, efficient, and cost-effective.
With close to 4,000 employees in the United States, India, the Middle East, U.K., Singapore, and Malaysia, we service 5 of the world’s largest 50 companies, and 24 of the Fortune 500. We have million-dollar engagements with over 25 customers, many of which have been with us for 5 years or more.