Infogain interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Infogain interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Infogain Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Infogain interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infogain Interview Questions
- Diff b/w Hashmap and hashtable?? In hashmap, i want only key values on how to generate those?
- Explain implicit,explicit and fluent wait?
- How to handle web-based popup?
- Diff b/w keyword-driven and data-driven framework?
- Java 1.8 features?
- Diff between getwindowHandle() and getwindowHandles()? what are the return types of those?
- Dataprovider use? what is the return type of dataprovider?
- Explain customize exceptions? What r those?
- Diff between throw and throws keyword?
- Runtime and compile-time exception diff? which exceptions did u get?
- The main use of fluent wait?
- What are the locators? explain XPath?
- Can we use comparison operators like &,//,>,< in XPath?
Infogain – Manual and Automation Profile – 2 to 5 Experience
- A brief description of your self
- Type of Integration testing
- Difference between Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Bug Lifecycle
- Difference between failed and blocked test cases
- Difference between regression and retesting.
- Explain Gray box and Black Box testing.
- Explain each with an example.
- Security Testing — Selenium
- Difference between Absolute and Relative Path
- How to find duplicate elements
- Explain framework – POM
- Explain how to work with Jenkins
- Explain the cucumber framework
- Explain about appium — complete start from installation to launch any app.
- What is web services? how does it work?
- Any idea about SOAP UI.
Infogain Selenium Interview Questions
- Explain the framework you use in your project?
- What is the development life cycle in your project?
- Write a program for prime numbers?
- Identify the duplicates in an array and delete them?
- How do you perform smoke testing?
- What is the procedure you follow if you find any bug?
- How many regression cases are there and how frequently you execute them?
- How to configure automatic run of test cases in Jenkins?
- There is a drop-down, on selecting one option sub dropdown will appear. Write code to verify all sub-drop-downs are displayed properly for each option in the main drop-down. ( Ex: select India from the drop-down and verify all the states are displayed in the Sundrop down).
- How to identify XPath…
- There is a 2×2 table. On first visit , first elements will be appear(a,b,c,d), on second visit 2nd element(e,f,g,h) in all the cells will appear. How do you identify the 2nd element in a 4th cell (h)?
- How do you execute test cases parallelly?
- There 50 options are there in the list box. I don’t want to select one option. Write a code.
- Explain the structure of pom. And it’s importance related by java concept.
- Explain the use of overloading in selenium.
- Explain the test cases of lift. Both functional and non-functional.
- I don’t want to take data from an Excel file. What is the other possible way? ( Property files). Explain how to read data then?