IGate Java Selenium Interview Questions & Answers
- What is selenium
- What is Jenkins? Why we need it?
- what are the differences between RC and web driver
- Difference b/w Grid & WebDriver?
- Daily role in the office?
- About the current project?
- What is TestNg?why we need it?
- Write code for Gmail Login in RC & Driver?
- Have you ever impressed your client?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Current project full end to end scenario..?
- Differences between RC and Webdriver,
- what is an abstract class? How does it use for us?
- What is Data-driven framework & Keyword Driven?
- what is the difference between / and // in XPath
- SDLC & Stlc?
- We have SDLC, but why we need STLC?
- How you improve your knowledge of the project?
- Bug life cycle?
- Did you involve in Test plan preparation?
- What is smoke testing & sanity?
- What type of testing did you do in your work?
- If I give 5 freshers you only responsible, what will you do?
- What are the challenges you faced?
- What value would you add to our company?
3 Round HR:
- Why are you leaving?
- How much salary are you expecting?
- Next 4-5 years where you will be?
- Salary slips, hike letters, Notice period
IGate UFT | QTP Interview Questions
Following QTP Interview questions has been asked in IGATE Technical Round that I attended last week:
- VBS to display all content of Excel.
- There is a webtable, and in that at a particular cell sample is written Below that there is a checkbox. Write a script to click that particular checkbox.
- One function with one argument is there which has been written for 50 test cases, and now 20 more has been added. For those 20 Test cases, I need to pass another argument. Now, how I would change the same function for this 20 test cases also.
- Write any script using reporters.reportevent.
- VBS to write data into a text file and read line by line.
IGate QTP Interview Questions
- Difference between dictionary object and array object.
- Can function return an object?
- Explain Framework.
- What all Folders are there in QC and function of each folder.
- What is the child’s item?
- Which object repository do you use?
- How many test scripts have you written till today?
- Have you ever worked in QTP 11.5 (UFT)?