Huron Consulting Group interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Huron Consulting Group interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Huron Consulting Group interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Huron Consulting Group Testing Interview Questions
- How to take all the data only from a particular cell?
Example: using the id tc001. Need to take all the data of tc001?
- How will you identify, which test cases need to be automated? And when a new module is added to the application, what will you do? Will you make the changes in the PO class? If not what will you do? How you will pick the test case to automate?
- What error you get, when you write
Webdriver driver = new webdriver ();
- What are the listeners, you use in your project. What is the need of the listener?
- What is the use of the annotations @beforeClass and @BeforeTest? What will happen, if write both the annotations together? Where you have used @beforeTest in your project?
- In the page, there is a username tag, in the parent div and child is password under another div tag and after that, there is an ok button in another div tag, I need to click only the ok button. Nothing is present in username and password. Can you write the XPath?
- How to print only the header of the webtable?
- Which locater you prefer in your project. Write the locators based on the order preference?
- What are the exceptions you get one a daily basis?
- Write a common method for the explicit wait?