Huron Consulting Group interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Huron Consulting Group interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Huron Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Framework Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Huron Consulting Group interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huron Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 3 Years
Updated on: 19.02.2020
- Explain your previous project and your role.
- How to take all the data only from a particular cell?
Example: using the id tc001. Need to take all the data of tc001?
- How will you identify which test cases need to be automated?
- What will you do when a new module is added to the application? Will you make the changes in the PO class? If not, what will you do? How will you pick the test case to automate?
- What error do you get when you write below:
Webdriver driver = new webdriver ();
- Have you used listeners in your project? What is the need of the listener?
- What is the use of the annotations @beforeClass and @BeforeTest? What will happen if you write both annotations together? Where have you used @beforeTest in your project?
- On the page, there is a username tag in the parent div, and the child is the password under another div tag. After that, there is an ok button in another div tag; I need to click only the ok button. Nothing is present in the username and password. Can you write the XPath?
- How to print only the header of the web table?
- Which locater do you prefer for your project? Write the locators based on the order preference.
- What are the exceptions you get daily?
- Write a common method for the explicit wait.
- How do you rate yourself in java?
- Overloading and Overriding, when you use overLoading and Overriding.
- What is a singleton, and have you used the singleton concept in your project?
- What is the TestNG framework, and what annotations have you worked on?
- Write syntax for the data provider in TestNg.
- What are the frameworks you are aware of?
- What are the issues you faced in your project while automation
- Have you followed the agile methodology? What will you do if you find the bug at the end of the sprint, and how fast will you make sure that the bug is fixed and verified?
- Have you done compatibility testing? What browsers have you used?
- How do you run the scripts on other browsers like IE and Chrome and write the code?
- What are exceptions you have handled in selenium webdriver
Huron is a global consultancy that helps our clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in their markets. We partner with them to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future.
Huron is a global consultancy that collaborates with clients to drive strategic growth, ignite innovation and navigate constant change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise, and creativity, we help clients accelerate operational, digital, and cultural transformation, enabling the change they need to own their future. By embracing diverse perspectives, encouraging new ideas, and challenging the status quo, we create sustainable results for the organizations we serve.
Huron is a global professional services firm committed to achieving sustainable results in partnership with its clients. The company brings a depth of expertise in strategy, technology, operations, advisory services, and analytics to drive lasting and measurable results in the healthcare, higher education, life sciences, and commercial sectors. Through focus, passion, and collaboration, Huron guides support organizations as they contend with the change transforming their industries and businesses.
Looking for a career in creating meaningful change on an international scale? Do you thrive in a collaborative, diverse environment? Huron is a global consultancy that helps our clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in their markets. We work with our clients through focus, passion, and collaboration to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future rather than be disrupted by it.
These five values define how we work with our clients and work with each other in 26 locations. We collaborate with colleagues, businesses, clients, and communities to do the right thing for our constituencies.
Because of our employees’ dedication to preserving our culture, we’ve been recognized by multiple publications and organizations for years. Here are a few: India EPM Cloud Partner of the Year, Oracle, 2019 Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Corporate Equality Index, 2012-2018 Best Management Consulting Firm, Forbes, 2016-2018 Managing Director Scott Anthony, Innovation Award, Thinkers50, 2017 Managing Director Venkat Janakiraman, Global Leaders in Consulting, Consulting Magazine, 2017
Leave a Reply